Bartow bets big on the canes

"Character concerns.."

LMAO!

This kid comes from a good family, has been nothing but a good student & is one of the highest rated DL's in the nation... But now all of the sudden he has "character concerns", for USC???

USC is basically the West coast Bama when it comes to recruiting kids with troubled backgrounds & they're going to turn down the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] ranked DE in Cali? Lmao...

Nah, more like he's had no interest in your program & you can't buy him with bags like you do every other West Coast recruit.

This is Pastor Richt we're talking about, y'all know **** well if DJ had some type of bad off the field behavior, he would've cooled on him a long time ago...

That's complete bull****.

great post but he is number 2 ranked DE. UCLA has number 1 committed.
Yeah you're right... Phillips just got bumped up to the #1 overall player in 2017 in the final rankings.

Advertisement
Bartow posted yesterday on USC's 247 site that DJ Johnson wants to go to USC, but their staff doesn't want him because of "character concerns". He also thinks DJ could still flip to UW.

So **** that moron, regardless of whatever else he "predicts"

Lol no ******* way

No it definitely makes sense. The same program that formerly hired Lane Kiffin and Sarkisian as their HCs are worried about some "character concerns" from one of the most talented DLineman in the country.

Last edited:
Bartow posted yesterday on USC's 247 site that DJ Johnson wants to go to USC, but their staff doesn't want him because of "character concerns". He also thinks DJ could still flip to UW.

So usc is turning down the #1 DL in the state of CA...

Sounds good

His dad has told numerous ppl he hated the USC visit. And from what has been said it's because "some parents aren't in the business of selling their kids". So USC tried to pay off the family and they told them to go **** themselves and it gets turned around that the kid has "character concerns". ******* hilarious.

Well, to be fair, he didn't indicate if their concern was over good or bad character issues. I'm betting the former.

The only sure fire bets involving Bartow involve him having a ******. I paid my mortgage off with those wagers.

Advertisement
Bartow and Mandel talking football sounds like the exact opposite of what I want to listen to one week out from signing day. Or ever, for that matter.

Last edited:
Another clown that is hanging on Petey Pablo's coat tails. We all know who these guys "sources" are all of a sudden.

Dude sounds like Gary Ferman, he talks like he knows crap and he doesn't know jack

Advertisement

Link please?

Bartow's post is in bold:

altadenamike said... (original post)

Is DJ Johnson a potential flip ? Final class mock?

USC, at one time, was in a great spot to land Johnson potentially. They saw some red flags and stopped pursuing a while back.

If he somehow doesn't wind up at Miami, Washington would be the flip situation.

Final mock later on. Keep reminding me on that. I'm just warming up here.

That is nothing like how you made it out to be LMAO

"USC, at one time, was in a great spot to land Johnson potentially. They saw some red flags and stopped pursuing a while back.
"...

The dude is on a pod cast. This fills much more air time and is much more dramatic than...
"CANE".

Advertisement

Link please?

Bartow's post is in bold:

altadenamike said... (original post)

Is DJ Johnson a potential flip ? Final class mock?

USC, at one time, was in a great spot to land Johnson potentially. They saw some RED FLAGS and stopped pursuing a while back.

Final mock later on. Keep reminding me on that. I'm just warming up here.

1636-hurricane-warning.jpg

Advertisement
Jesus y'all are flipping out over nothing. He says "at one point" not last week. At one point could have been over a year ago. And USC usually stands a good chance at singing a lot of kids in Cali at one point.

Then he says "if a flip were to happen it would be UW" He doesn't predict one at all, just says UW probably finished #2 behind Miami

Jesus y'all are flipping out over nothing. He says "at one point" not last week. At one point could have been over a year ago. And USC usually stands a good chance at singing a lot of kids in Cali at one point.

Then he says "if a flip were to happen it would be UW" He doesn't predict one at all, just says UW probably finished #2 behind Miami
Except for the fact that's complete horse**** because DJ visited USC back in November...

They didn't "cool" or "back off" from him, they got rejected because his family wouldn't take any cash...

USC is one the dirtiest programs in the country when it comes to dropping bags for croots & I'm not just talking about the Reggie Bush scandal...

People aren't reacting negatively to that because we think DJ is going to flip, we are reacting the way we are because he's essentially attacking DJ's character by making up stuff about these fictitious red flags since he wasn't open to USC's bag game.

Where were all these so called red flags at last year when DJ was coming down for Paradise camp?

All these months passed by in his recruitment & not one single word mentioned about any issues with this kid, then all of the sudden in January a week before NSD & simply because DJ didn't want any of USC's dirty money, he got "character concerns"? Nope it's bull****.

Ryan Bartow has no business discussing anything football related. He should stick to what he does best.... suckin d

Can a cane bro without access to auditory get a cliff note?

It wasn't much. Just said he thought we had some really underrated players and potential players - Bandy and Harley were two of them. Then said he thinks we get 5-6 guys to close out the class and thinks we have our best finish in years.

Advertisement
Back