Bartow bets big on the canes

Jesus y'all are flipping out over nothing. He says "at one point" not last week. At one point could have been over a year ago. And USC usually stands a good chance at singing a lot of kids in Cali at one point.

Then he says "if a flip were to happen it would be UW" He doesn't predict one at all, just says UW probably finished #2 behind Miami

Except:

1. Bartow actually put in a CB pick for DJ to UW just a couple weeks ago

2. Bartow has continuously said DJ loved his USC visit and that they have been the favorite to land him, regardless of what DJ himself actually has said to everyone else. He is also making up "character issues" about DJ, which is an incredibly unprofessional thing to do, especially given that he won't reveal what those supposed issues are.

Few things in life are a worse look than defending Bartow on a Miami board. You should probably stop

Advertisement
I have a very good USC source who was there during his visit to USC. This person said that USC messed something up on the visit and it ****ed him off. I've actually had two separate USC people tell me this. They definitely wanted him, but he was not interested in them.

I have a very good USC source who was there during his visit to USC. This person said that USC messed something up on the visit and it ****ed him off. I've actually had two separate USC people tell me this. They definitely wanted him, but he was not interested in them.

Pete is there a link to a recording of your interview on the radio tonight, didn't see it on twitter.

Bartow posted yesterday on USC's 247 site that DJ Johnson wants to go to USC, but their staff doesn't want him because of "character concerns". He also thinks DJ could still flip to UW.

So **** that moron, regardless of whatever else he "predicts"

I can't stand that clown either but yall putting words into his mouth. I read it too. He said that usc had felt (before he committed to us)they were in a good position to land dj. So they checked into him & came up with red flags. Then he said if somehow he didn't end up a cane he'd go to Washington. Ithe doesn't sound like much of a difference but every word has a very specific meaning. Nothing about dj not wanting to be a cane.

Advertisement
Bartow posted yesterday on USC's 247 site that DJ Johnson wants to go to USC, but their staff doesn't want him because of "character concerns". He also thinks DJ could still flip to UW.

he gave cj henderson 100 % to florida and the reason i m not saying anything is because the um twitter posts from henderson so.... 6 days left, will see.

Can a cane bro without access to auditory get a cliff note?

It wasn't much. Just said he thought we had some really underrated players and potential players - Bandy and Harley were two of them. Then said he thinks we get 5-6 guys to close out the class and thinks we have our best finish in years.

Thank you man

i said that before in one of my articles how they play games to keep our rankings down

I can't stand that clown either but yall putting words into his mouth. I read it too. He said that usc had felt (before he committed to us)they were in a good position to land dj. So they checked into him & came up with red flags. Then he said if somehow he didn't end up a cane he'd go to Washington. Ithe doesn't sound like much of a difference but every word has a very specific meaning. Nothing about dj not wanting to be a cane.

what red flags?i haven't heard anything negative. and usc will take anyone with talent just ask reggie.

Fartow impugned the kid's character with that red flag ****. He should be beaten hard for that ****.

Advertisement

what red flags?i haven't heard anything negative. and usc will take anyone with talent just ask reggie.

what red flags you ask?

Hurricane Flag .png

Hurricane Flags.jpeg

I dont understand how some of these "experts" get their credibility. Remember last year when we fired Golden and Paul Finebaum called our program a "dumpster fire" and said that "no one wants to coach there". Im no expert, but I hardly see how any program with the biggest hotbed of recruits right in their back yard and gorgeous weather all year long could be considered a dumpster fire

I dont understand how some of these "experts" get their credibility. Remember last year when we fired Golden and Paul Finebaum called our program a "dumpster fire" and said that "no one wants to coach there". Im no expert, but I hardly see how any program with the biggest hotbed of recruits right in their back yard and gorgeous weather all year long could be considered a dumpster fire

Out of all the dyck suckers hating on the U, Finebumb is the god **** dyck sucking instructor.

Advertisement

Paul finebum is a *** dumpster who's integrity has been bought & paid for over & over. Everyone misses the big picture with the national media. Those **** boys at espn & other outlets are paid specifically to promote the sec. The sec is the NCAA cash cow & nothing can jeopardize it's outlook towards the Masses otherwise they can't justify the attention gave to it. These people are directly responsible for highschool kids everywhere being so blindly loyal to that conference. Reality is its one of the most top heavy crooked conferences in the whole NCAA. On top of that as a conference they don't produce anything but a defensive front seven or an oline... so overrated.

Paul finebum is a *** dumpster who's integrity has been bought & paid for over & over. Everyone misses the big picture with the national media. Those **** boys at espn & other outlets are paid specifically to promote the sec. The sec is the NCAA cash cow & nothing can jeopardize it's outlook towards the Masses otherwise they can't justify the attention gave to it. These people are directly responsible for highschool kids everywhere being so blindly loyal to that conference. Reality is its one of the most top heavy crooked conferences in the whole NCAA. On top of that as a conference they don't produce anything but a defensive front seven or an oline... so overrated.

Agreed. I'm not holding my breath, but when they launch the acc network I'm hoping it balances things out a bit. they'll have $ interests in both conferences and it'll be in their best interests to have acc and sec look like the top dogs. Obviously acc will be geared towards bball but having an acc network can only help our cause

Agreed. I'm not holding my breath, but when they launch the acc network I'm hoping it balances things out a bit. they'll have $ interests in both conferences and it'll be in their best interests to have acc and sec look like the top dogs. Obviously acc will be geared towards bball but having an acc network can only help our cause

Not to be a pessimist as I do think it will help some (like it does for the big 10) that same argument for is actually the same argument against... big 10 has a huge network & it doesn't do anything for them except solidify their status as the oldest Lil brother to the sec. Acc network will essentially do the same for us. If only these kids had their own brains media would get held accountable for this ****. You can't speak on the dominance of the conference as a whole if the vast majority doesn't even compete against other power 5 schools & come bowl season their numbers are a joke considering they are supposed to dominate p5. I miss our days as an independent honestly

Advertisement
"Character concerns.."

LMAO!

This kid comes from a good family, has been nothing but a good student & is one of the highest rated DL's in the nation... But now all of the sudden he has "character concerns", for USC???

USC is basically the West coast Bama when it comes to recruiting kids with troubled backgrounds & they're going to turn down the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] ranked DE in Cali? Lmao...

Nah, more like he's had no interest in your program & you can't buy him with bags like you do every other West Coast recruit.

This is Pastor Richt we're talking about, y'all know **** well if DJ had some type of bad off the field behavior, he would've cooled on him a long time ago...

That's complete bull****.

great post but he is number 2 ranked DE. UCLA has number 1 committed.
Yeah you're right... Phillips just got bumped up to the #1 overall player in 2017 in the final rankings.

no argument here on Phillips. Kid as a stud. Probably the most ready HS player for college ball. UCLA got a good one.

Advertisement
Back