Barry Jackson Tweet 12-3-21

Advertisement
Advertisement
As someone mentioned

No one knew Riley was talking to SC

No one knew L$U was talking to Kelly

On the day of Pac-12 CG, all this comes out

Advertisement
Was actually going to post something similar. Let me be the first to say I want Manny gone, but the guy is still the coach here, so how all of this is going down is low key classless. Hence my OP regarding unintended consequences & how dysfunctional we look.

I hope this all works out b/c if it don’t….u wanna talk about laughing stocks?

I wonder whyl this leaked today? Weird

Advertisement
It’s actually comical how late they are on their info when we’ve been talking about everything they are saying for almost two weeks now. Bunch of pin heads

Advertisement
I wonder why this leaked today? Weird
I love the low-key classless comment from previous poster. Riley almost exclusively was recruiting the west coast the last couple of weeks for Oklahoma. Consistently denied he was interested in the LSU job. And within 12 hours of losing to his archrival and losing the conference and any chance for the college playoffs, he is off to USC. A job that was clearly in the works for weeks. Now he is stealing said recruits who committed to him at Oklahoma to USC.

And just like that Brian Kelly with Notre Dame in the playoff race cold stone ***** all over his current players and coaches by blindsiding them. His one assistant found out via social media after leaving a recruit's home that Kelly was headed to LSU.

But boy, our fans love to **** on our own. It is truly enlightening.

Advertisement
Back