Barry Jackson Tweet 12-3-21

So why is Manny still employed?
My best guesses...
main-long-manny-diaz.jpg
10666918.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the low-key classless comment from previous poster. Riley almost exclusively was recruiting the west coast the last couple of weeks for Oklahoma. Consistently denied he was interested in the LSU job. And within 12 hours of losing to his archrival and losing the conference and any chance for the college playoffs, he is off to USC. A job that was clearly in the works for weeks. Now he is stealing said recruits who committed to him at Oklahoma to USC.

And just like that Brian Kelly with Notre Dame in the playoff race cold stone ***** all over his current players and coaches by blindsiding them. His one assistant found out via social media after leaving a recruit's home that Kelly was headed to LSU.

But boy, our fans love to **** on our own. It is truly enlightening.
It’s unfortunate how slimy college athletics have become. Riley is the perfect example. He knew **** good and well he was leaving OU as soon they joined the SEC. People can say Miami is being dirty to Manny but it’s not like this situation makes him any less employable.

Should it be ignored? Local writer tweets this out, yeah ignore him..
He’s a hack. I don’t blame you for reading it, but I don’t like to give any intellectual time or space to a guy who is providing zero information but knows we are all despearate for info. He is just trying to get us discussing his tweet and I think we would be better off ignoring him. IMO.

Maybe by "momma", he meant "alma mater"...

What does alma mater mean literally?

nourishing mother

The phrase is Latin and translates as “nourishing mother” (alma can also be interpreted as “dear,” “kind,” or “bountiful”).
how i met your mother GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is useless.
Every tweet provides nothing but its is clickbait and when people are starving for info they will accept almost anything as news.
A tweet without a link, by definition, is not click bait.

No other legitimate journalist working at a newspaper or tv station has said Miami is going for Rad and Cristobal. That’s meaningful, because Unlike us dip ***** on this board, they put their name and face behind what they say.

Advertisement
Back