Barry Jackson Tweet 12-3-21

Advertisement
She’s just mad because Miami looks like it’s finally about to make a few competent decisions. She’s been trashing us for years.
Agreed, anytime I hear her talk about Miami she doesn’t seem objective. She’s in the same boat with finebaum, they trash Miami because in they’re mind Miami should stay at 7-5 and should never strive to go back to what we were.

Advertisement
Was actually going to post something similar. Let me be the first to say I want Manny gone, but the guy is still the coach here, so how all of this is going down is low key classless. Hence my OP regarding unintended consequences & how dysfunctional we look.

I hope this all works out b/c if it don’t….u wanna talk about laughing stocks?
Its awkward as **** too man. Manny must really love this job because if i was getting dragged into this process like this I woulda ****** quit and told everyone to **** up a rope.

BREAKING - this just in - Manny Diaz is, in fact, yesterday's trash.
In theory I agree with her and don’t bemoan Manny for accepting the job or paycheck. But then I remember his arrogance with not accepting help and naming himself DC and I feel less bad. Then I remember the **** his dad and friends have been pulling and he can **** off.

for them to let all this leak with manny still employed is classless

regardless of how we feel about manny, it makes the university look like absolute sh**

we better hope mario comes because nobody else will with this going on
Par for the course at The University of Coral Gables....same ole same ole....

Advertisement
Its awkward as **** too man. Manny must really love this job because if i was getting dragged into this process like this I woulda ****** quit and told everyone to **** up a rope.
Not with millions on the line you wouldn’t. He can’t just refuse to do his job and give Miami cause.

Advertisement
Thank you Andrea. Whenever we need an opinion from someone, we will make sure to not ask you. A member of the media, who specializes in stirring up **** for clicks and page views. K Thx Bye.

imageedit_1_2073967607.png

A Gator going to bat for one of her sources. What a shocker.

Advertisement
So which member of the BoT is Cribby? How the **** does he know everything lol

Advertisement
Back