Barry Jackson Tweet 12-3-21

Advertisement
f it. Make him the highest paid coach in the NCAA.

But when he loses a big, **** fire will rain down on him, and thats ok.

Just bring me 1 NC

Advertisement
Miami media is the absolute worst. No loyalty to local programs/teams. They care only about the clout and being "first". Not even talking about this situation because everyone and their mother knew already we were making the run at Mario but in general, noone can keep their mouth shut on a scoop even if it means harm to the local team/program.

1638560853268.jpeg

How did flight tracker miss this plane to Mario?

Advertisement
What would we do without this impressive investigative journalism? Barry trolling big time................
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

for them to let all this leak with manny still employed is classless

regardless of how we feel about manny, it makes the university look like absolute sh**

we better hope mario comes because nobody else will with this going on
You think this leaked from the three UM decision makers? No chance. This leaked from the ***** BOT section or just loser reporters running with obvious speculation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
for them to let all this leak with manny still employed is classless

regardless of how we feel about manny, it makes the university look like absolute sh**

we better hope mario comes because nobody else will with this going on

Was actually going to post something similar. Let me be the first to say I want Manny gone, but the guy is still the coach here, so how all of this is going down is low key classless. Hence my OP regarding unintended consequences & how dysfunctional we look.

I hope this all works out b/c if it don’t….u wanna talk about laughing stocks?

Advertisement
Back