Barry Jackson Tweet 12-3-21

We you think about, he’s ****ed off a few at Miami so this moron is probably the last person someone from the powers that be would leak anything to - except Epstein.

Advertisement
man I mean I know he's technically right, but brett seems to be ripping us lately, what's his problem

Brett is big mad

Maybe I missed an underlying subtext that I’m not familiar with, but I didn’t perceive this tweet as being negative towards Miami, other than the fact that he’s stating the obvious that we don’t have an a AD, and as far as going after Cristobal, I mean everybody knows that. I didn’t read or feel the anger - I don’t know I guess maybe it’s there I just don’t see it.

think about this

riley to USCw - completely secret not leaked until official

kelly to lsu - completely secret not leaked until official

university of miami? dumbazz reporters and BOT leaking stuff all freaking week

Advertisement
Herbie credited and referenced the article during his rant. It’s on YouTube, anyone can rewatch.

Maybe Vilma was Jackson’s source.

Let me make this clear. Kirk can reference the article, and rightly so, because it absolutely existed prior to his broadcast, but Vilma fed the information to BOTH Barry AND Kirk. Barry just gets to write articles daily, while Kirk is on GameDay on a weekly basis.

No big deal, I just think we should acknowledge that Vilma was the straw that stirred the drink.

think about this

They picked it up off these boards. Not this one but both 247 and Rivals had some articles. Vague but not so vague. Then people start retweeting parts of the articles on Twitter, etc. It was bound to happen

Advertisement
Why would a Miami Herald reporter's social media comment matter one bit?

UM either:

Offers Mario a contract and arrangement that he finds agreeable — and he comes back home to coach.

Or we don't — and he doesn't.

How does some Twitter **** matter?

think about this

Those coaches have no connection to their new programs. Mario has so much of a connection that it is more than obvious. I’m sure they are just running with speculation and not actual leaks by UM. Either way this isn’t good.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson Exclusive Report:

“If you flip a coin it may land on heads, but it also has a possibility of landing on tails. More details to follow”
Yup it is a heads I win tails you lose scenario with this butt hole......in fact he wants to be in the "I told you so" crowd over the weekend, and burn all the bridges and not give a flip on what is happening just to get clicks......a selfish pri**............scummy too....

My guess is that it’s either the Utah Staff trying to Fvck with Mario or Epstein trying to Fvck with us in general.

Advertisement
Maybe I missed an underlying subtext that I’m not familiar with, but I didn’t perceive this tweet as being negative towards Miami, other than the fact that he’s stating the obvious that we don’t have an a AD, and as far as going after Cristobal, I mean everybody knows that. I didn’t read or feel the anger - I don’t know I guess maybe it’s there I just don’t see it.
He ain't lying, it just oozes passive aggressive condescension to me, given what he was tweeting about the AD situation yesterday.

Advertisement
Back