Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

Advertisement
Not that this is the case, but does anyone know if it was on-campus? Might be some additional rules against carrying on campus that could apply, in spite of the Florida law. Sounds like the violation of Florida law was technical/minor to the point where the ASA did not want to waste time on it, but it doesn't mean that there wasn't an original violation of Florida law, and possibly a violation of campus rules if it happened on UM property.

Again, I hope the kid is able to play, I'm just talking this out though.
i know. it was on 82nd Avenue and Bird Road, the heart of Westchester.

he didn't have a permit at the time of the the arrest so I guess we shall see.. fyi: DONT TALK TO THE POLICE!. if Scaife would had just stuck to talk about the dark tint (reason for the stop) and exercise his right to no answer questions then there was no probable cause to search his car and admitting to the gun.

Hilarious. Don't you know that every Florida cop ever SMELLED marijuana? Or that someone in the car resembled someone mentioned in a BOLO at some point?

And the rumors too about Rooster and Jennings.

Just wake me up in Atlanta on 9/4. Or actually, I have a reservation at Little Alley Steak the night before, so wake me up before that, then I'll go to bed until 3:15 Saturday afternoon. This **** is maddening.

Wait, wait, wait, OBM; what about Rooster?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being without Scaife and Nelson isn't ideal but Oluwaseun can probably hold it down at tackle. And we know Jarrid Williams can handle it.
uqTjbTS.gif

Is that funny because Nelson is the best OT in America?

Funny insofar as asserting we should be fine without our 2 tackles vs Alabama. They are going to kick our OL's tail even if we are at full-strength, without those two it would be a disaster.
And to paraphrase a scene in "Goodfellas", I don't find you funny nor do you amuse me...j/k.

I will just say this:

Scaife is the 1st team RT all throughout camp. Then, at some point in JULY, Williams takes back over the 1st team RT job.

Then, a few weeks later, charges were dropped, then Scaife moved back to 1st team RT and Williams takes over LT (where Scaife had been during that conspicuous time period of July until charges were dropped).

Haven’t seen any reports either way, but just look at what transpired and it sure looks like a guy who got into trouble, was going to be suspended so he was demoted, charges dropped and moved back to 1st team. Sure looks like he won’t be suspended now to me.
Yes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back