Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

His new blog reports that DJ Scaife was arrested in July for possession of a concealed firearm. UM is and has been aware of the arrest and discipline is unknown. The state attorney, however, has declined to press charges.

Zion remains out but coaches are hopeful and optimistic he plays, as we've been saying.

Jarrid Williams has been working at LT in his absence.

So if Zion really can't get back, Campbell is out, and DJ is suspended...this is ME talking by the way, not in Jackson's article....wow. That would not be good.

Guess we'll see.

Advertisement
Wow! @Scaife. I guess I was asleep at the wheel when that incident was reported. Had no clue he got into some trouble in July. Im 100% confident that Jarrid Williams can hold down the fort though. 6th year player will hella game experience shouldnt be running scared on Sept 4th from anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most likely means scaife is suspended for bama game (probably along with Hodges). LH no big loss - but scaife? Jeezus.

And the rumors too about Rooster and Jennings.

Just wake me up in Atlanta on 9/4. Or actually, I have a reservation at Little Alley Steak the night before, so wake me up before that, then I'll go to bed until 3:15 Saturday afternoon. This **** is maddening.

Not sure why he wouldn't if he wanted to carry. I'm in PA and they are pretty easy to get I'm not sure the laws in Florida though.

Advertisement
The Jennings rumor has to have some legs to it because I havent heard **** from him all camp. Like they are preparing the gameplan for Bama to not have him available. Knighton has still been in the rotation.

The tackle rotation of Zion/Campbell/Williams/Scaife 3 weeks ago potentially being Williams/Oluwaseun/Matt Pipho/Bar Milo is slightly nauseating.

Obviously goes way without saying but we REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need Zion healthy like yesterday.

Advertisement
Back