Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

Advertisement
If you give +30, I will go $1500 with you.

If you want to split the difference, I’ll go $500 at +24.5

If neither, then just back down and back out.
I just got a notification that I had a post deleted for “politics.”

was this the post? Jw put it out there, I’m just responding.

Advertisement
I have a tremendous amount of faith that everyone will play in the opener. App St I’m not so sure 🤔👏😬 Let’s get this. One will be suspended for the opener, not sure if it’s been posted. It’s not someone from the OL. We’re going to “SEC” the SEC
As long as that someone isn’t nicknamed after a bird isn’t the opening suspension.

We are not turning this into a debate about gun rights or the 2nd amendment or anything else that is close to political. if your comment is deleted assume it was for this reason. And if I miss a comment I should have deleted act like an adult and don’t reply.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson is a sack of ****
Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

Lyrics for Dirty Laundry by Don Henley - Songfacts
Lyrics and video for the song Dirty Laundry by Don Henley - Songfacts
www.songfacts.com
www.songfacts.com

My state MD has tight laws but world gets dangerouser every friggin day. What’s a person to do? Some guy just shot a tourist from Colorado in a restaurant down their in Miami. I guess tourist didn’t even half time to draw. Maybe he had nothing to draw.

They’re was a small town in Georgia that required all citizens to be armed which is the right thing to. As they say, an armed society is a polite society.

Just imagine if average Afghani was armed. He could fight back against the Taliban.
My state MD has tight laws but world gets dangerouser every friggin day. What’s a person to do? Some guy just shot a tourist from Colorado in a restaurant down their in Miami. I guess tourist didn’t even half time to draw. Maybe he had nothing to draw.

They’re was a small town in Georgia that required all citizens to be armed which is the right thing to. As they say, an armed society is a polite society.

Just imagine if average Afghani was armed. He could fight back against the Taliban.
Im 1000% on board & agree with this. If everyone was strapped then I think ppl would think twice b4 they do certain **** bc they’d know it’s a chance they could die on the spot also

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when Saban had the OL, maybe Cam Robinson, who got arrested for weed & felony possession of a stolen firearm and he still got to play game 1? Yeah, let's follow his lead
The prosecutor in bama said he didn’t want to “ruin his life” so everything was dropped LOL

it *is* a choice. you can choose to ignore what is written and what is loudly implied. in fact, what is implied is often more loudly communicated than what is actually written.

Manny wants to win, Manny wants to give the kid a second, or third or fourth chance (not sure which). Manny may feel that keeping the kid closer to the program is better for the kid than expelling him from hoard. Manny probably has more information than you and me and even the prosecutor. Having said al that, in reading the prosecutor's closing memo it is fairly clear to ME what happened, at least partially.
I don’t understand why are u suspended if there’s no legal issues going on. That means ur innocent just Bc ur arrested doesn’t mean **** if it’s dropped u did nothing wrong. Let these young men play

I don't want to make it political, out of respect for the board, the mods, and what they're trying to do. As a black man living in Texas, this kind of thing riles me up.

“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That's the entire 2nd amendment, nothing left out. I don't see the gray area there. "Shall not be infringed" seems pretty ******* plain to me.

What was Scaife doing? He was bearing arms. Don't ******* infringe. It's very simple.

It doesn't say "Shall not be infringed... unless you don't have a permit." It doesn't say "shall not be infringed.... unless you're driving in a car with tinted windows." It says "shall not be infringed" PERIOD.

So I can support the police when they stop harassing young men who are minding their business doing nothing wrong. Someone tell Officer McGruff to go solve a crime or something, leave the good people alone and stop with the control freak bull****.
It’s actually against the bill of rights to need a permit or license for a right.

Advertisement
Back