Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

He should NOT get in trouble or face a suspension for something so stupid. I ride w my **** between my legs like its my second c*ck **** the police

Advertisement
I have a tremendous amount of faith that everyone will play in the opener. App St I’m not so sure 🤔👏😬 Let’s get this. One will be suspended for the opener, not sure if it’s been posted. It’s not someone from the OL. We’re going to “SEC” the SEC

Last edited:
I don't want to make it political, out of respect for the board, the mods, and what they're trying to do. As a black man living in Texas, this kind of thing riles me up.

“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That's the entire 2nd amendment, nothing left out. I don't see the gray area there. "Shall not be infringed" seems pretty ******* plain to me.

What was Scaife doing? He was bearing arms. Don't ******* infringe. It's very simple.

It doesn't say "Shall not be infringed... unless you don't have a permit." It doesn't say "shall not be infringed.... unless you're driving in a car with tinted windows." It says "shall not be infringed" PERIOD.

So I can support the police when they stop harassing young men who are minding their business doing nothing wrong. Someone tell Officer McGruff to go solve a crime or something, leave the good people alone and stop with the control freak bull****.
Well-Regulated Militia. Majority of gun owners and state laws don't fit this description.

Advertisement
IMG_Jackson_Barry_mug.jp_2_1_GDETHNSG_L434902367.jpeg

Dude looks like Jon Favreau's retarded brother.

Maybe they should start offering some undergrad courses at the U on firearms safety, “Your Rights Under the Second Amendment,” “Concealed Carry: What You Need to Know,” and range practice.

Teach responsible firearms ownership as you go along.

Based on current UM tuition, those would be the most expensive firearms safety courses ever offered...

I have a tremendous amount of faith that everyone will play in the opener. App St I’m not so sure 🤔👏😬 Let’s get this. One will be suspended for the opener, not sure if it’s been posted. It’s not someone Fromm the OL. We’re going to “SEC” the SEC
How can everyone play in the opener, but 1 be suspended for the opener?

Advertisement
The above I quoted was from Florida law. But, good to read your perspective, too. Like I said, I have minimal experience in the application of this stuff. I just keep my weapon concealed 100% of the time I'm not in my house. And, prior to getting the physical permit (took seemingly forever), I'd keep the weapon secured as per my training.
Yeah I’m still learning stuff and my permit is about to expire lol. IMO it’s a lot of gray area so it’s always good to get different perspectives.

That’s not how it works lmao. The Castle Doctrine allows you to use lethal force to protect yourself in your residence and in most states yes that includes your car. But it has nothing to do with whether or not the weapon is concealed.
In Florida as stated it includes your occupied vehicle (car) and someone else stated with sources that with no CWP it cannot be concealed. Lmao

I was told over here in the Cape/Ft Myers area, they won’t bust you for smoking weed because there is stuff that smells like it and looks like it, and it takes a week to get test results back.

Advertisement
And the rumors too about Rooster and Jennings.

Just wake me up in Atlanta on 9/4. Or actually, I have a reservation at Little Alley Steak the night before, so wake me up before that, then I'll go to bed until 3:15 Saturday afternoon. This **** is maddening.
Little alley is the real deal I just had their steak last month.

I am asking a question, because I do not know the answer. Some people have commented on how Dade does not make these documents public record on the website, though other counties do. You have seen the memo, does Dade have a prohibition on people sharing what could/should be a public document, or is the lack of availability on the website just something meant to limit the dissemination of such information, even though the public should theoretically have access?
You may be mixing two statements. The dade criminal online docket does not post ANY information for the public. Like orange county I can search my boy, see his charge, read the probable cause affidavit, motions, bond info etc. Dade for whatever reason has elected not to do that so no documents are available online clicking an easy button but you can request them.

The memo behind the State electing to not charge someone (not just Tae) can be requested by anyone but is never filed (if the docket even would show it like orange county), as can any of the other motions or probable cause affidavits etc. The actual memo was actually circulated online and the board on why they elected not to pursue charges and that is where a lot of the info came from.

Advertisement
Who reports on dropped charges months later??? You can carry a gun in your car as long as it is enclosed and 1 step away. So had he put it in a ziplock bag and in the glove compartment he wouldnt have been arrested even without the concealed permit its such as stupid rule just like you can have a gun in your home without a permit.

The player he’s referring to will likely get a 1-2 game suspension. Unless this is something that just happened in last couple days , by how far his reporting is off I pretty much know who he’s describing. Smh
Is this said player a starter?

Advertisement
Back