Barry Jackson on OL/possible suspension

Advertisement
Well, DMoney did say that Cam and Don are the starters for Bama, then went on to talk about the two freshmen. So...
Unless something changes knighton is gone for 1-2 games( it finally leaked last week). He was the other suspension when I mentioned there was two a few weeks ago. Scaife is now in flux. I heard he could possible get App St or maybe nothing.

Last edited:
Unless something changes knighton is gone for 1-2 games( it’s finally leaked last week). He was the other suspension when I mentioned there was two a few weeks ago. Scaife is now in flux. I heard he could possible get App St or maybe nothing.
Sorry to hear about Knighton but choices have consequences- good, bad, or indifferent. At least we’ve got good depth in that room.

Advertisement
I thought he might get the App State treatment too but as of now I haven’t heard. I just know two games is a possibility.
This is what separates the great ones from the unemployed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who is the 4th? Scaife, Tae, Hodges and ……. ?
I think he was including Tae so Tae would be the 4th, no? He didn’t say “In addition to Tae, 4 other players…” but I may be interpreting this incorrectly.

Edit: I haven’t been on since early yesterday and just saw there was another. My bad - it was Rooster.

Last edited:
Advertisement

ALL dropped?

ti GIF

I thought he might get the App State treatment too but as of now I haven’t heard. I just know two games is a possibility.
Unless something changes knighton is gone for 1-2 games( it finally leaked last week). He was the other suspension when I mentioned there was two a few weeks ago. Scaife is now in flux. I heard he could possible get App St or maybe nothing.
You painted this picture a bit ago for those focused….

Advertisement
Back