Barry Jackson is my Hero!

Patch has had several injuries and when he came to UM out of HS he was very quick and I believe 4 start recruit. You cannot question his heart nor desire. Injuries have certainly derailed his career but for the clowns that make fun of him on this board it's sheer STUPIDITY including Barry Jackson.

Advertisement
I am a UPS Driver! I drive a Boeing 747-8 around the world picking up and delivering packages and Im proud that I work for a great company like UPS.

I bet Krazy Cane picks up bigger packages than you , and he don’t even need a plane or truck

Do you guys think Lane coaches the bowl game? Looks like FAU for us
I hope he does and shoves more manure up Manures @ss! #exposethefraud #130/130offense #prostylesucksaskgeorgia #2019offenseWorsethen2018 #Mork&JortbetterOCsthenPenos

Advertisement
I hope he does and shoves more manure up Manures @ss! #exposethefraud #130/130offense #prostylesucksaskgeorgia #2019offenseWorsethen2018 #Mork&JortbetterOCsthenPenos
My exact thought! You know he wants to coach that game, his ego is dying to stick it to a program like ours

Another Cane player not reaching his potential and given bad advice. Garvin is at best 5th rounder and probably goes 6th rd. And to sit out your bowl, quitting on your teammates hurts him with NFL, not helps him.

Advertisement
Another Cane player not reaching his potential and given bad advice. Garvin is at best 5th rounder and probably goes 6th rd. And to sit out your bowl, quitting on your teammates hurts him with NFL, not helps him.

Garvin could probably have sat out the whole season and it wouldn't have made a bit of difference as to where/if he gets drafted.

That whole "quitting on your team" nonsense was invalidated back when McCaffery skipped the bowl game for Stanford. Nobody cares about that anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The hate for Patchan is ******* bullshcit. He wasn’t a 5* star recruit but someone who wanted to be a Cane unlike his ***@t brother. All the losers in this board who constantly rip him are a bunch of UPS drivers who haven’t sniffed a scholly let alone a real job. Low blow by Barry who gets 99% of his material from Sperman.
Hank Goldberg always referred to him as Barry Jackass.....

Advertisement
Back