Barry Jackson is my Hero!

Advertisement
I hope all you folks running to defend Patchan ran to defend Knowles, too.

I think we can all agree we wanted journalists to hold the team responsible. Everyone on the team gets the smoke

Give Barry Jackson a huge fookin Raise...he's been going HAM on Miami lately...
ibis-roflmao-sm3.gif

Yes, this is a real Tweet

Barry snapped, and I love it

Advertisement
I hope all you folks running to defend Patchan ran to defend Knowles, too.

I think we can all agree we wanted journalists to hold the team responsible. Everyone on the team gets the smoke
The difference is Knowels flashed in the wrong ways before this year. Patch blew out both knees and kept coming back. He also had a solid year despite the unrelenting hate on this board. It wasn’t his fault that he started over GR. Blame Manny or Baker. Kids been warrior despite his limitations.

Advertisement
Who will be Handy’s replacement next year? Begrudgingly I am an Ole Miss fan and Hurricanes as well. Just hired Kiffin today and feel pretty good about that. I just wonder who will be next years top candidates? Nappier at Louisiana is a guy to keep an eye on...

Advertisement
Dude is like a guy trying to light everyone up before he retires from the job he hated for 40 years. Hilarious

Advertisement
The difference is Knowels flashed in the wrong ways before this year. Patch blew out both knees and kept coming back. He also had a solid year despite the unrelenting hate on this board. It wasn’t his fault that he started over GR. Blame Manny or Baker. Kids been warrior despite his limitations.

Knowles has busted his *** for this team despite his limitations. Don’t see the contrast.

Advertisement
Back