Barry Jackson is my Hero!

DREW!

La Familia
Premium
Give Barry Jackson a huge fookin Raise...he's been going HAM on Miami lately...
ibis-roflmao-sm3.gif

Yes, this is a real Tweet

Advertisement
The hate for Patchan is ******* bullshcit. He wasn’t a 5* star recruit but someone who wanted to be a Cane unlike his ***@t brother. All the losers in this board who constantly rip him are a bunch of UPS drivers who haven’t sniffed a scholly let alone a real job. Low blow by Barry who gets 99% of his material from Sperman.

Advertisement
The hate for Patchan is ******* bullshcit. He wasn’t a 5* star recruit but someone who wanted to be a Cane unlike his ***@t brother. All the losers in this board who constantly rip him are a bunch of UPS drivers who haven’t sniffed a scholly let alone a real job. Low blow by Barry who gets 99% of his material from Sperman.
He’s a very poor pass rusher and has a habit of drawing personal fouls in the most in opportune moments.

Advertisement
You know UPS drivers get paid pretty handsomely

Advertisement
Advertisement
0% chance I could ever become a driver with my driving record, but I’m just saying. You sound dumb trying to knock UPS drivers. Odds are you don’t even make more than a UPS driver so congrats on being even more poor?
I drive an A4 bro

Advertisement
Back