Barry Jackson is my Hero!

Jackson is a jackass, he’s slowly become more concerned with being cool on Twitter than actual interesting insight. He’s attacks every team in the area FFS he’s even taken shots at the Heat.
Barry Jackson has been a idiot. No doubt he pays attention to boards likr these for breaking news or insight..probably post here under the moniker @NicKane

Advertisement
Knowles has busted his *** for this team despite his limitations. Don’t see the contrast.
Agreed and I always thought the hate him RK was fvcked. But he had some notably terrible plays. Patch blew out his knees and has played well in a reserve role this year. He was our best defender against UF. The hate for him has come from GR’s emergence as a monster. So I’ll agree that RK has been a punching bag for reasons outside of his control, he hasn’t battled back from injury. Either way, we can all agree that the over the top ridicule for both players is coming from the low life’s on this board.

Barry is like
C2A54068-D974-4A30-B9B0-0D9FE2C27372.gif

Agreed and I always thought the hate him RK was fvcked. But he had some notably terrible plays. Patch blew out his knees and has played well in a reserve role this year. He was our best defender against UF. The hate for him has come from GR’s emergence as a monster. So I’ll agree that RK has been a punching bag for reasons outside of his control, he hasn’t battled back from injury. Either way, we can all agree that the over the top ridicule for both players is coming from the low life’s on this board.

I think the hate for Patchan is indirectly hate against Blaker or whoever tf had him starting before GR. As we’ve seen, that shouldn’t have happened for as long as it did. I agree w/ you, though, the ridicule is over the top.

Advertisement
I think the hate for Patchan is indirectly hate against Blaker or whoever tf had him starting before GR. As we’ve seen, that shouldn’t have happened for as long as it did. I agree w/ you, though, the ridicule is over the top.

Things that get repeated over and over become true.... missing the detail people keep providing that GR was not 100% healthy throughout camp...

The hate for Patchan is ******* bullshcit. He wasn’t a 5* star recruit but someone who wanted to be a Cane unlike his ***@t brother. All the losers in this board who constantly rip him are a bunch of UPS drivers who haven’t sniffed a scholly let alone a real job. Low blow by Barry who gets 99% of his material from Sperman.

Same porsters sucking of JT4 and saying he is 2nd round pick.....yet doesnt show up in college, literally

Advertisement
Raise? All of a suddenly Jacksons’ a Tuff Gong. Newsflash, the Allies have invaded France. Calling kids out for jumping ship is like blaming the band on the Titanic. There’s a lot of other issues Barry can write about.

Last edited:
That's how pour he is!! He can't even spell it.... that's deep. Start a Go Fund Him for him and I'll pour him some of my poorism....

Attachments

• 66A263E7-0D37-4A08-B965-212ED80D694A.jpeg
    66A263E7-0D37-4A08-B965-212ED80D694A.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DDA65018-AC15-40DA-8B7B-F199713CCCD4.jpeg
    DDA65018-AC15-40DA-8B7B-F199713CCCD4.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 2C3D63EB-88D7-43AE-8103-49A4F268CD3D.png
    2C3D63EB-88D7-43AE-8103-49A4F268CD3D.png
    270.5 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement
Barry Jackson is like Bob Uecker in Major League getting drunk trying to cover Miami :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Nailed It. Dude stays hammered ( him & I both ) to watch this abomination in slow motion day in & day fackin out.

Jussssssssssst a Bit outside.

We are basically the Cleveland Indians in Major League in 2019. Need to get someone to bless Jeff Thomas’ gloves. Miami needs to rock all white unis. regardless. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I drive an A4 bro
Wow an A4 bro?
You must be so cool bro?
Do you know Manure Diaz bro?
does he have an A4 too bro?
do you and manure talk about how it’s the players fault bro?
The coaches just need more time huh bro?
need more leaders huh bro?
gtfoh doosh, who the Fvck are you to talk down on someone earning an honest living and getting paid really well doing it. Who the Fvck are you sport? Why don’t you go take a selfie of you driving your super cool A4 and lose control and drive it right off a bridge bro! Lmao

Advertisement
I dont know what happened to barry, he use to be one of the only true sports journalist left at the herald, but it seems like all of a sudden in the last 2 years, he writes like he bought the herald, and is finally able to write what he wants to write without having editors. He's actually turned into a semi clown, something personal going on with him seems like!

Advertisement
Back