Barry Jackson article = NOOOOOOOOOO = Blake James is a useless GINGER

"James, who has done excellent work raising money for the program and building and augmenting facilities, said there has been no indication of athletic department donations being adversely affected by the disappointing football season.

“We’re having a great year,” James said of donations."

@davion_mori already touched on this statement, but Imma expound on it a little bit.

This is the problem. Blake is not an AD, he should be over our marketing dept. The roBOTS and this ticket seller are status quo as long as donations are coming in. If their phones didn't blow up from big time donors regarding Golden, Golden would've still been here until his contract expired. They don't see an issue until money stops funneling in.

Blake is nothing more than a suit and tie that can shake a couple of hands. If what's true that Richt was given all the resources to hire his assistants then this may have been the biggest indictment on Richt I've ever heard. If you're given this financial support to hire your team, this is the best you can come up w??

In order for REAL change to happen, Blake has to go. Put a killer in the AD position that care more about sports than buildings going up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt is 24-12?

I don't know diddly squat about coaching - but with the UM team?

I could match that - and we'd play nothing but fun style sandlot football!

To be honest, I wouldn’t expect him to say — publicly— that he would pressure him after the season. What A.D. would say that to the media? Whatever happens after that Pittsburg game, we’ll never really know.

Yes, Blake is a total loser. And he has hurt this program in countless ways, but I wouldn’t let these comments anger you too much.

As much as a puss as Blake is he shouldn't have to make Richt do anything, that should be all on Richt. All the good coaches are cut throat when it comes to dealing with assistants. Richt needs to check his ego while also growing a pair to do what he has to do. Both of them are on the clock and it's **** close to midnight.

Blake James reminds me of the guy who Hans Landa visits at the beginning of Inglorious ********.

Advertisement
The optimistic view: What ADs and coaches say in public having nothing to do with the reality of the situation. If Blake was going to force Mork to make changes, he wouldn’t tell Barry Jackson.

The realistic view: We fvcked.

Makes sense to me.. Coach Richt is either going to make the right decisions that will lead to him remaining employed for the foreseeable future or make the wrong decision and Blake will fire him when it’s time.

/ I believe the great Coach Richt will make the right decisions and Miami will be back on top.

View attachment 69160
Who is this “great coach richt” you speak of?

Seems everyone with any power to do anything to improve the team is happy with the status quo. What a sad state of affairs this program has devolved into.

Advertisement
Fairly standard puff piece. What concerns me is he didn't state strongly enough, or at all, that this season's results are unacceptable and below the MIami standard.

He is a beta academic type. Never held a real job in the real world. Wholly non-confrontational (as is the academic norm for these kind of things), and that trait is a bad fit for a struggling organization.

Fire Blake, hire Joe Moglia.

I assume that behind closed doors he's telling Richt he better make some big changes.

If he's not, I'll just kick him in the cnt until he changes his mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t get why y’all get so upset about Blake or Richt quotes. Even if there is something to be done they aren’t gonna tip their hat at this point. It should be the days following Pitt. Especially if we don’t win another game.

Blake James is no doubt in my mind a cuckhold. 0 doubt.

Yeah I seriously get that vibe too, and I’m not trying to be mean but I would not be surprised in the least if he was a real life cuck. As in him and his manly wife practice that lifestyle. There is literally ZERO testosterone in that guy.

"And another UM official said James and the Board of Trustees have given Richt everything he needs to be successful, including more money to hire assistants than past UM coaches had."

He used to to get his son and wife a nice fat salary

Good lord what were we paying prior staff?!?!

QBC. No experience
OC-RB. No OC experience
OC-WR. No OC experience
CB. No college experience
Striker. No experience
Safeties. Bartender / grad assistant?

The only experienced coaches on staff:
Searles
Simpson (coaches a very long time w year in NFL so I’m categorizing him here. **** you if you disagree)
Head Coach
DC

Can you imagine a situation in your job / workplace where you are getting significant pressure from your customers and shareholders to make adjustments to how your subordinates / team conducts business, only to tell them that it’s up to the people that work for you to make the changes themselves? This makes no sense in any business, especially one as high profile with as much money at stake as college football.

How many CEOs would last quarter after quarter (in this case, loss after loss) of missing estimates and delivering underperforming results before they are either forced to make changes or are replaced? It’s frankly unacceptable

Advertisement
Back