Barry Jackson article = NOOOOOOOOOO = Blake James is a useless GINGER

This is a good position only if you are prepared to fire him if no changes are made and we continue to lose.

You can’t give him any chance to restructure later on.

Win or GTFO

A coach getting $4M / year that has to be told what to do is getting paid about $3.9M / year too much

/ Blake James should still be fired for the extensions and hires in football and baseball and the nepotism

Advertisement
Blake hitched his fate to tRicht when he extended him but since he also got extended...sucks to be us.

Makes sense to me.. Coach Richt is either going to make the right decisions that will lead to him remaining employed for the foreseeable future or make the wrong decision and Blake will fire him when it’s time.

/ I believe the great Coach Richt will make the right decisions and Miami will be back on top.

BC4C7A18-4651-4394-92BC-AC63A8625BB4.jpeg

"And another UM official said James and the Board of Trustees have given Richt everything he needs to be successful, including more money to hire assistants than past UM coaches had."

He used to to get his son and wife a nice fat salary

Advertisement
This is a good position only if you are prepared to fire him if no changes are made and we continue to lose.

You can’t give him any chance to restructure later on.

Win or GTFO

A coach getting $4M / year that has to be told what to do is getting paid about $3.9M / year too much

/ Blake James should still be fired for the extensions and hires in football and baseball and the nepotism
I do get this position because if Blake intervenes and it goes worse, not only is Blake on the hook, but tRicht has an excuse and blames Blake. That said, it's frustrating as **** to watch tRicht burn our house down slowly. I find it hard to believe that he would make the massive types of changes needed.

Blake can suggest hiring a OC. If he felt like he need to force a OC hire you might as well fire Richt. This offseason is all on Richt. Richt wisen up and make some changes or get fired next season.

Who extended James? An administration that also signed off on the revolving door of failed ADs and coaches we've had for almost two decades.

Advertisement
We have a neutered eunuch running our program. A complete pushover. I can't believe he's repeating the same exact mistakes he did with Golden. Flake could be in a house engulfed in flames and look you straight in eyes and say there is no need to call the fire department.

James said ‘there is no indication of athletic department donations being adversely affected by the disappointing football season.

“We’re having a great year,” James said of donations.’

Which one of you ***** is still donating money? If you are giving your money to this athletic department in the middle of a 5-5 season with the coach’s unqualified son likely making more money than you do then you’re an idiot.

All donations should stop until either changes are made or Richt suddenly learns how to have his team prepared for a football game.

Blake gon’ Blake. I would have been shocked if he had said otherwise. The pressure won’t come from him.

Advertisement
I expect that Jon will move on this offseason. He's been under daddy's wing long enough. Time for him to fly on his own somewhere else.

I’m ok with it because it means Richt is on his own. It’s all on him if this raft of **** sinks. It will be easier to justify firing him at that point. No excuses.

This is excellent news, we got an athletic director that knows how to stay in his lane, he not sam jankowich'ing up the joint. He knows coach richt knows what he's doing, if you hire somebody to do a job, get out they way and let them do it, i can respect that and coach richt is not some 1st year headcoach who needs help cause he doesnt have connections and what not, he's a proven evaluator not only with players, but with assistant hires, good move. And if james didnt intervene when the penn disgrace morons were running a train on the program, its no way he can justify doing it now!

Advertisement
You’re not thinking it through. Think about it.

James now has to prove that he’s worth the investment, thus encouraging his dumb *** to make the hard decisions.

“Here’s more money. Earn it b*tch.”

Makes sense to me.. Coach Richt is either going to make the right decisions that will lead to him remaining employed for the foreseeable future or make the wrong decision and Blake will fire him when it’s time.

/ I believe the great Coach Richt will make the right decisions and Miami will be back on top.

View attachment 69160
Ask Georgia if he made the right decisions there and how much winning did the do under Richt leadership

Advertisement
Back