Barry Jackson article = NOOOOOOOOOO = Blake James is a useless GINGER

Advertisement
Blakey just got a contract extension until 2023. another horrible ******* decision.

Advertisement
well they made it a point to mention he has been given alot of money and resources.
i think there will be pressure. did is getting paid 4 million a year, has his wife and son on payroll,
and no NCAA. Golden was hired because of the ncaa stuff, not to win.

Asked Wednesday if he’s concerned about the football program after four consecutive losses, James said: “No, I would say like everyone starting with Mark, our staff and players, I am disappointed in our results this season. I know everyone who bleeds orange and green had high hopes for this season and it has not gone as planned. With that said, we have two games remaining with an opportunity to earn a bowl bid.”

^^^

Advertisement
The most ridiculous Baghdad Bob comment was about fundraising ... season ticket sales and donations are going to drop significantly after this **** show ending to the season.

What else would he say in public. Yes i plan on forcing richts hand if changes are not made.

since no one responded, i hope people get what i posted.

Blakey James just got a contract extension UNTIL 2023. W E A R E ******* E D !

Advertisement
200.gif

"And another UM official said James and the Board of Trustees have given Richt everything he needs to be successful, including more money to hire assistants than past UM coaches had. "

The lets's get some more excellent rated coaches and put them under quality control analysts like the other top schools do for more one-to-one coaching.

Advertisement
Blake literally hired a coach that was fired because he was incapable of doing the things you hired him for at his other job for over a decade. Blake needs to go. He may just be settling the flames a little bit but his incompetence with the Golden hire has me thinking this mf'er may actually be serious.

Advertisement
Back