Barry J. article summary on "behind the scenes" problems.

TVD's opportunity here is HUGE! He doesn't need to be a world-beater from day 1. He needs to show real leadership traits early and win over current players who see he cares enough to stay late in film study or organize extra work with WR's that doesn't involve bong hits & Madden afterward. There aren't any "Big Shoes" to fill. He can grab this opportunity and make the Canes "His" team. It will show he's much more than a kid with an arm if he succeeds. Time will tell.

Go Canes!
While I agree with you that TVD has a golden opportunity, it will be a tough 2020 if he is our starting QB...more 6-7 soon come.

Advertisement
And the '87 NC Fiesta Bowl game versus PSU.

in the '93 fiesta bowl, the players were a lot less drunk than their head coach.

in the '85 sugar bowl, jimmy admitted the loss was on him for mismanaging their prep.

in the '86 fiesta bowl, the loss was on gary stevens for the dumbest job of coordinating I had ever seen. reviewed the film with a UM coach years later, and the coaching malpractice was gruesome.

all that being said, you're not completely wrong. kids need to make sure they are doing the right things at the right times.

So when players who had no business declaring early, and I said clearly something is going on w/in the program, kids are looking leave at the first chance they get...would u numbnut slurping homers now get a f’ing clue!?!

This program is a complete mess, and we have a ship being ran by a captain w/ no nautical experience.

This article is a microcosm of how dilapidated our once proud program is.

BTW; remember back in 2018-19 when Richt & Richt put all their eggs in the MJJ basket for QB; he played us, and they said they were content not taking a QB for that cycle, and I went ballistic? Yeah; this is what happens when u don’t take a QB every cycle.

We were left w a guy who was immature, a guy who was immature and stayed high, and scrambled for a transfer who didn’t fit Enos’ offensive philosophy. JW felt no pressure and acted accordingly. This is y you scout and take a QB every cycle, and no disrespect to Peyton, but he was option D during the 2019 cycle.

Idk how this works but could it be possible that some of these players who are declaring early are getting pushed out by coaches

Advertisement
CBD is one of the cannabinoids in weed. Two main ones are THC and CBD. The THC is what gets you "high". CBD has no psychoactive properties.

Very little research into it (both CBD and THC) since it's federally illegal and basically no one is allowed to test, even like the CDC. Pretty retarded.

CBD oil is clinically proven to help with seizures for certain types of epillepsy. One of the few things clinically proven regarding marijuana/hemp. But aside from that CBD can have the medicinal properties of relieving anxiety, headaches, inflammation, pain (I think this is more THC though, not totally sure), can help with sleep, and can help with stuff like depression. But it's really on a case by case basis (anecdotal due to lack of testing allowed) and it may or may not work/help you. Or it may just depend on what form you take (gummy, tinture, inffused), the dosage and your tolerance, or just if you have a quality brand (lot of trash probably). Personally I think if you have a dispensary, there is no reason not to ask and try it. **** pharmacies are allowed to sell CBD that comes from Hemp (low to no THC). And especially if you have gummies already there is no reason not to. Like all you're risking is feeling calmer and maybe less pain. I'd probably start with just taking 2 gummies. Next day if you felt good you can take same dose, if not up to 3 the following day and see how you feel. If even after that you don't feel **** maybe you try a different brand.

Anyways I think for CBD there are two main categories - Isolate which have NO THC (probably comes from Hemp which is a marijuana plant with little to no THC). Basically It's straight up CBD oil, (not sure if you'd be fine taking a drug test with this or not). Then there is Full Spectrum which basically contains all the cannabinioids in the plant. So you will get some THC which could make you feel a little bit of that high. But even then I think it's minimal THC, however I think this is supposed to be "better" for medicinal treatment (definitely would fail a drug test though).

And if you're looking for stuff basically I'd say that anything you'd buy at a normal store but labeled CBD is probably trash/fake. You'd definitely want to either hit up a dispensary or at least go to the pharmacy and see what they got. Real CBD stuff can be pretty expensive, and that's probably a good way of telling if it's legit or not. Those dog treats you buy for your dog labeled CBD are probably bs...

If you were in CA I could probably tell you some actual producers that are good, but otherwise I'll just leave this and you can buy what you think would be good: https://thecbd.place/#

Im at work but let me bookmark this real quick

Yeah, and he would likely get no payout.
Exactly why I added that “for cause” caveat, big fella. How stupid would he have to be to think this crazy **** becoming public helps him in any way? If someone does some digging on Dee’s claims, and there’s any truth to them, Manure might not make it through this summer.

Advertisement
we keep comparing these players to the players of old with the " yea but the guys back then partied".Yea they did but the big difference is they were mostly studs headed to Pro Bowls or the HOF and put in the work beforehand to be great.Not the marginal players that mostly make up this excuse for a P5 team.

Comparing the players now to the players back then in ANY way is being disrespectful to their legacy.

Those guys would never have allowed this sht to go on cause someone would have taken an asswhopping and made anyone thinking about causing this type of problem scared to death he'd be the next one.

While I agree with you that TVD has a golden opportunity, it will be a tough 2020 if he is our starting QB...more 6-7 soon come.

Every single QB is learning this offense for the first time. No one has a leg up on anyone imo, especially if Jarren and Kosi continue to party, while TVD dedicates his time to football.

These guys could drink and smoke and still be somewhat successful. Smoking weed is not to blame for being down by 20 to FIU and getting shut out by La Tech.

The problem is that the players on our roster don't give a flying **** if we win or lose and our offensive scheme made sure they weren't going to care.

Advertisement
Honestly Weed (especially high CBD) needs to be completely legalized and completely taken out of the rules regarding drugs and suspensions. Then actual drugs need to be punished harder imo.

There's miles of difference between Weed and Coke...and Coke would also be one of the more mild drugs they could possibly be getting their hands on....

You drug addicts are hilarious. Always trying to rationalize your use. "My drug of choice is OK, but everyone else's drug should be punished harder."

LMAO.

I would rather have a team full of coke heads than weed smokers. At least cocaine makes you focused and motivated.

You drug addicts are hilarious. Always trying to rationalize your use. "My drug of choice is OK, but everyone else's drug should be punished harder."

LMAO.

I would rather have a team full of coke heads than weed smokers. At least cocaine makes you focused and motivated.
Marijuana is a completely natural, God given plant with numerous benefits. I know many people that have significantly reduced or even completely stopped dangerous pills. This includes chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, seizures, most side effects of chemo and cancer, the list goes on and on. The pharmaceutical industry would love to have you in office.

Marijuana is a completely natural, God given plant with numerous benefits. I know many people that have significantly reduced or even completely stopped dangerous pills. This includes chronic pain, anxiety, insomnia, seizures, most side effects of chemo and cancer, the list goes on and on. The pharmaceutical industry would love to have you in office.

And I'm fine if cancer patients and geriatrics want to use it. I'm not OK with normal people under the age of around 50 using it unless they have a terminal disease.

This is the other thing - why not just admit that you like to get high? This whole thing about hiding behind the medical uses is ridiculous.

Poppy/opium is a natural, God-given plant that has been used by the pharmaceutical industry for generations. Do you want to make heroin legal?

Advertisement
Rick James.jpg

LMAO.

And I'm fine if cancer patients and geriatrics want to use it. I'm not OK with normal people under the age of around 50 using it unless they have a terminal disease.

This is the other thing - why not just admit that you like to get high? This whole thing about hiding behind the medical uses is ridiculous.

Poppy/opium is a natural, God-given plant that has been used by the pharmaceutical industry for generations. Do you want to make heroin legal?
**** no it's not, it's altered and made in a lab by man. You can literally take the bud off a marijuana plant and use it. You really need to educate yourself on marijuana healing properties. It's amazing and saves lives. Pharmaceuticals destroy and kill lives. In my opinion.... alcohol, tobacco, opiates and benzodiazepines should all be illegal.

**** no it's not, it's altered and made in a lab by man. You can literally take the bud off a marijuana plant and use it. You really need to educate yourself on marijuana healing properties. It's amazing and saves lives. Pharmaceuticals destroy and kill lives. In my opinion.... alcohol, tobacco, opiates and benzodiazepines should all be illegal.

Opium? That's just the milk from the poppy flower. It's been used since ancient times. Heroin is just a super concentrated form of opium.

Coca leaves are also natural. Crack is just a super concentrated form of cocaine.

Today's marijuana buds contain FAR more THC than the natural kind. They have absolutely been bred and altered by man to make them more potent. And the way they're sold today - in vape form and in edibles - the THC has to be extracted by man in a lab.

Marijuana is not more "natural" than heroin or crack. And just because something comes from a plant doesn't make it ok to consume.

And by the way - opium is a FAR better painkiller than marijuana.

Advertisement
Back