Barry J. article summary on "behind the scenes" problems.

....Stick to the Dabo/Sabag/etc. model of "handling things internally" but actually handle the culture change.
Agree. But we’re not winning like them, or have the rest of the boat intact. We’ve been losing like a colostomy bag coming apart at the seams. Making it public is good for future hopeful recruits too. Mostly, it’s good for those who care about the program, to know that there’s accountability. We knew about the immaturity and air headed dumbness amongst our QBs, and we consistently blamed the lack of adults in the room. Now we know, that not only was there a lack of adults in tneroom, but that their hands were tied as to what they could do about some of the problems.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ how bad is Kosi and Tate that we allow this bum Williams to keep playing even though he breaks team rules? Diaz is a cuck and needs to kick some kids off the team. ***** the whole QB room and start TVD. I don’t even care if we win 6 games.
Williams should be gone and whenever else is partying the night before games. Not like we are winning championships anyway.

this is the exact same **** the ended Fulmers run at Tennessee. He lost control of the players and they all started getting arrested, partying before games etc.. it’s a lack of respect more than anything.

Everybody is singling out Jarren & for good reason, as he deserves it...

But if you think he's the only QB drinking/smoking & not taking football seriously you're sadly mistaken.

Some of yall are gonna have to come to terms with the fact your boy Tathaniel isn't the innocent little angel yall believe him to be.

Everybody knows Perry's get down lol, but there's a reason why Tate the Great spent the entire season just chasing after his girlfriend & "taking a leave of absence" for weeks & weeks at a time.

I repeat. It is NOT just the QBs. It is NOT just offensive players.

By letting 15 back out there after going awol manny did damage. Just like letting JT back on. As a new hc manny had to set a new standard and he didn’t. Now here we are.

He’s the parent that let the kids act like monsters to age seven then said “ we’re going to be well behaved and have discipline from now on”.

Yeah, ok.

Advertisement
What type of bit*hmade teammate talks **** as an “anonymous player” about his teammates to a reporter?!?!

THAT seems like the real indictment on our program. Not someone smoking weed or missing curfew. I’d bet anything that these “anonymous players” will snitch on a teammate in a heartbeat to get ahead. That’s some soft a$$ weak **** right there.

I repeat. It is NOT just the QBs. It is NOT just offensive players.
Never said it was, people just assume it's always just Perry or Jarren.

Some of the players on this squad that the board is in love with are actually some of the main culprits for the issues that plague the locker room.

It's just only certain guys get called out for it based on who fans like & don't like.

Advertisement
yep. And it isn't just the QBs I know that for a FACT.

I have to wonder who the player source is for this article. It seems to me the point of putting the names out there like this is to serve one purpose: humiliate and force Williams to leave the team. Why else do it?

The source knows his coach is a ***** and won’t do it himself. The source is trying to make **** move behind the scenes and seems like he will be a good politician one day.

Jarren was mentioned by name and more than once. Not saying the others don't have issues but Barry clearly made a point to emphasize Jarren.
Agree, but then we have another one needing quality time with his girlfriend, and getting it while the team is losing. Then we have another one with a stack of money on a video, and getting a slap on the wrist. I’m sure there’s more. That QB room, including Enos, has been the cancer. Players like TVD and Matocha need to be quarantined from theses three.

Advertisement
smokey.gif

Advertisement
Were Shaq and DJ supposed to follow the other kids around on the weekend and tell them not to smoke?

I agree. This is the leader of the program's responsibility. Manny is a pu$$y and the players know it. Jarren and Tate shouldn't be on the team. Cleveland Reed should not be allowed back nor should Jeff Thomas last year. It breeds a lack of accountability

Advertisement
Back