Bandy, Edwards, and Henderson

Advertisement
Finish it up. Get Edwards and bandy now and take 1-2 others later. Spots are gonna be hard to come by soon. Wait and you'll not get in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't expect commitments from Bandy or Edwards today.

Then tonight? :) We need them to commit so any remaining DB/DB's (Wilson) get a sense of urgency and commit too. Then Jeudy, Then a LB, Then 2/3 OLinemen, then a RB. Did I miss any position not already committed?

This is why UM should ALWAYS have a huge advantage with the local kids. They can practically live on campus during the recruiting period. There's no beating our enormous advantage in the ability to build real relationships with these guys.

Advertisement
I might have missed this but are we recruiting him as a cb or safety cause his profile says cb but his highlights show safety?

Surprised not expecting commits from them considering they were just on campus. Would seem logical but I'll defer.

Advertisement
tumblr_mt3p4jztpR1s5oh6xo1_250.gif

Im just glad they're back on campus so soon. I dont care when they commit, but they will be playing for Miami next year.

Advertisement
Might not be today, as Pete said, but my guess for the next commit to UM is Brian Edwards. Way too much going our way recently for him.

This is why UM should ALWAYS have a huge advantage with the local kids. They can practically live on campus during the recruiting period. There's no beating our enormous advantage in the ability to build real relationships with these guys.

underrated post right here.

Doesn't seem like the last few staffs made enough of an effort to have the local targets on that campus around the team enough. Relationship building is all about the face to face interactions and contact.

Advertisement
Back