Bandy, Edwards, and Henderson

CB the easist position to play? LMAO!!!!!!!

You guys are mistaking "easiest to play" with "easiest for a college freshman to get PT at". Clearly, CB is an incredibly tough position requiring tremendous athleticism. But it's much easier for a true freshman to play CB than OL or DL or TE or any of the other positions requiring more strength and physical development.

If you're decent size and have the athleticism to play CB (I'm hoping those are the kinds of guys we're recruiting), then you should be able to walk in and provide minutes right away if you're a good player.

Advertisement
CB the easist position to play? LMAO!!!!!!!

You guys are mistaking "easiest to play" with "easiest for a college freshman to get PT at". Clearly, CB is an incredibly tough position requiring tremendous athleticism. But it's much easier for a true freshman to play CB than OL or DL or TE or any of the other positions requiring more strength and physical development.

If you're decent size and have the athleticism to play CB (I'm hoping those are the kinds of guys we're recruiting), then you should be able to walk in and provide minutes right away if you're a good player.

Well-said! CB is as tough of a position to play as there is. Lots of guys with pure speed just don't have the hips and reaction to play CB, no matter how much time they work on it.

But if a kid has "it," they can contribute right away. My guess is this will be proven with our '17 and '18 CB classes. If not, we could be in for a rough ride.

Last edited:
Brian Edwards now at STA, crazy

Also takes won't allow him to be an EE

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back