Banda's call

What excuses. They're facts dummy. lol.

All excuses are facts WTF is wrong with you mane?? are you retarded?

Nah, excuses are the ***** you say to defend your boy Gus. Facts are the truth, which is that he's a useless ****.

LOL leave my boy Gus out of this...you just better hope he come back since our coaches couldnt close on Mcfarland...Hit you with the truth and you come with the Gus one liners...cmon mane stop making excuses for the Canes... you know this class is looking no better then Goldens classes

No, you keep talking about the truth, so i want to know what you mean by it.

Truth: Is Gus a useless overrated ****? Or do you have "excuses" to justify his complete lack of any production whatsoever.

HE cant be overrated when he was never rated high.... Lack of production?? I can show you his numbers if you want looks pretty productive to me for a back up. But this aint about Gus this is about this crootin class lets keep it on topic mane

Advertisement
Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will
I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now
Absolutely I would be disappointed, I said that in my comment lol

But, I don't feel like the class is terrible, just not as good as it should be... Missing on Mac, Hendo & Edwards the way we did is a huge failure no matter how you slice it.

But, I still like the OL haul, I'm glad we kept Perry, I like the LB's in this class & love both DE's DJ & Garvin... And hope & pray we get Thomas, to me he's the key to the whole class being as much of a success as it can be despite the losses.

I'm not real high on Harley, but Thomas to me is an Elite playmaker that we absolutely need.

Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now

Golden was also only getting paid less than 1/2 what Richt makes,Richt is getting paid to deliver much more.

Golden signed a class of 33 that year. 8 of those kids were 4 stars and up. That's an abomination of a class.

See a man with Facts.. I like that.. but he was #12 in 2014 also right baout where were gonn abe

Lol....at the tweet saying we lost Henderson...This is worse than those goofy eyeballs posts ....lol

Advertisement
Mayne the corny "we want canes who wana be canes" tweet is never a good sign [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden signed a class of 33 that year. 8 of those kids were 4 stars and up. That's an abomination of a class.

See a man with Facts.. I like that.. but he was #12 in 2014 also right baout where were gonn abe

Class of 27. Another 8 4 four stars and up. Another bad class

But, I don't feel like the class is terrible, just not as good as it should be... Missing on Mac, Hendo & Edwards the way we did is a huge failure no matter how you slice it.

But, I still like the OL haul, I'm glad we kept Perry, I like the LB's in this class & love both DE's DJ & Garvin... And hope & pray we get Thomas, to me he's the key to the whole class being as much of a success as it can be despite the losses.

I'm not real high on Harley, but Thomas to me is an Elite playmaker that we absolutely need.

I think this is a fair analysis. This is a really impressive class in terms of quality, top to bottom. I like every pickup, and I didn't have to talk myself into any of them this year. We won't know for a couple of years, but I suspect the evaluations will be heads and soft shoulders above Golden's. I think this class produces.

Unfortunately, we may not close as strongly as we'd suspected. If we get one of Henderson and Edwards, with Dean, Harley, and especially Thomas, then I'll be ecstatic. If we whiff on both Edwards and Henderson, I'll be severely disappointed, because they would have really bolstered what is already a nice infusion of defensive talent.

But my disappoint will subside, and we'll be left with a really deep class that addresses our immediate needs.

The ***** squad is out in full force tonite , Thomas and Harley 4 stars and Dean 4 star . What a ****** signing day boo phuckin hoo

Advertisement

I agree with everything you said.... You know how I feel about this class? You ever had a home girl hook you up with her friend and she tells you how beautiful and fine she is?? You come in thinking she is a dimepiece and shes really like a 7? I mean shes straight shes not ugly but just wasnt the dime you expected..Thats how i feel if we dont close with these guys.. We gotta a lot of virgin crootin porsters on here just happy to ***** anything....I mean im still gonna ***** these my canes,,,and besides some greentree allstars will make me feel better come spring anyways

Last edited:

That class was rated so **** high because Golden got 33 commits. A third of that class never even saw the field.

College Football Recruiting Classes - ESPN

This isn't the close we hoped for. But this is probably the best class we've had in years. Golden has never signed a class like this one.

I do agree though that recruiting needs to get fixed with this staff.

That's probably more accurate. If we sign Thomas then it puts the '17 class at right above it. Even then, 2 of the ESPN300 recruits never panned out (Langham) or transferred out immediately (Hester).

College Football Recruiting Classes - ESPN

Advertisement
Y'all leave my boy [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] alone. He gon pay up Thursday. He's good for it.

I agree with everything you said.... You know how I feel about this class? You ever had a home girl hook you up with her friend and she tells you how beautiful and fine she is?? You come in thinking she is a dimepiece and shes really like a 7? I mean shes straight shes not ugly but just wasnt the dime you expected..Thats how i feel if we dont close with these guys.. We gotta a lot of virgin crootin porsters on here just happy to ***** anything....I mean im still gonna ***** these my canes,,,and besides some greentree allstars will make me feel better come spring anyways
LOL! That's perfect fam...

Ol girl said her friend was bad, but this b*tch a cool 6 after some henny at 3am, she kinda thick so you'll still smash but you ain't about to call her ever again...

Advertisement
Y'all leave my boy [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] alone. He gon pay up Thursday. He's good for it.

You still think we gettin top 10?

Hundred percent. You putting too much weight on Henderson and Edwards. I think we get CH anyways. Those two do not make or break, nor even define this class. They are just the last 2 targets on our board and every year people elevate the last targets on the board to some pedi stool they haven't earned. We have a nice class man.

Advertisement
Back