Banda's call

Advertisement
Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will
I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****** with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Retarded. lmao. This class is outstanding. I know you're just ****ed that you don't get to gloat.

What he said is likely to be true...

Looking at the 247 composite rankings, Golden signed three classes ranked higher than this class (#16): 2012 (#10), 2013 (#14), and 2014 (#12).

Most of the teams we are trying to realistically pass have fewer commits so it will be difficult to move a lot higher as they add players too.

I wasnt talking about class ranks. I was talking about the actual players compared to the ******* that Golden produced. We'll see what happens when guys like Bandy, DJ, Evidence, Navaughn, Weldon, Perry, Garvin, Carter, etc do on the field compared to what Golden did.

I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

I agree with all of this.

And that Banda tweet was definitely not something I wanted to see. It stinks of we just got crap news but we're going to be alright. My guess is Bandy regarding CJ going to UF.

Advertisement

I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Those kids Decommitted from The U and you thought they wanted to come back? Give me a break .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. You obviously don't know about Shannon and CJ's Daddy.

Edwards is a Plan C recruit with Syracuse, Colorado, and Lville offers. He's a low 3 star clown and you're going to bytch about "losing" him ot the gaytors? My guess is if we got Edwards, you'd be talking ***** about how no one else wanted him, etc etc etc. lol.

You transparent, bruh.

Lol You got any moar excuses? Im dying to hear them

What excuses. They're facts dummy. lol.

All excuses are facts WTF is wrong with you mane?? are you retarded?

Nah, excuses are the ***** you say to defend your boy Gus. Facts are the truth, which is that he's a useless ****.

LOL leave my boy Gus out of this...you just better hope he come back since our coaches couldnt close on Mcfarland...Hit you with the truth and you come with the Gus one liners...cmon mane stop making excuses for the Canes... you know this class is looking no better then Goldens classes

Retarded. lmao. This class is outstanding. I know you're just ****ed that you don't get to gloat.

What he said is likely to be true...

Looking at the 247 composite rankings, Golden signed three classes ranked higher than this class (#16): 2012 (#10), 2013 (#14), and 2014 (#12).

Most of the teams we are trying to realistically pass have fewer commits so it will be difficult to move a lot higher as they add players too.

Not many of the teams immediately ahead of us are still after 4-star guys. If we lose CJ and Edwards but get Harley, Dean and Thomas we probably will jump to 10/11

algolden-225.jpg

Advertisement

Nah, excuses are the ***** you say to defend your boy Gus. Facts are the truth, which is that he's a useless ****.

LOL leave my boy Gus out of this...you just better hope he come back since our coaches couldnt close on Mcfarland...Hit you with the truth and you come with the Gus one liners...cmon mane stop making excuses for the Canes... you know this class is looking no better then Goldens classes

No, you keep talking about the truth, so i want to know what you mean by it.

Truth: Is Gus a useless overrated ****? Or do you have "excuses" to justify his complete lack of any production whatsoever.

Those kids Decommitted from The U and you thought they wanted to come back? Give me a break .

No, no troll... I didn't think they wanted to comeback the Coaching staff did & still does...

I'm beginning to think that we are going to look like bukake targets after the finish. Sad!

Yeah. I'm feeling like we're gonna look like we got our heads dunked in a bucket of Elmer's Glue.

Or Elmer's goo.

Pete & the staff puffed their chests a little too early. I knew that ghey #WatchThisFinsh hastag would be a hex.

The bukkakee ending is going to bring a whole new meaning to #WatchTheFinish

This staff. Smh.

Really? Two of the shakiest kids go elsewhere and it's somehow our fault , you're that idiot from canesport

Do I know you? I'm the wrong one, homie. I suggest you take your 57 post elsewhere, and don't reply to me again. Get your post up b4 u come at me homeboy. And wtf is a Cane Sport? That's rhetorical, not meant for you to reply back.

Advertisement

Do you get off on being negative?

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now

Advertisement

Do you get off on being negative?

I prefer pessimistic when it comes to crootin...been doin this too long mane... I mean my name is Bleak for a reason...but Im always spittin facts never bullshyt....

I'm beginning to think that we are going to look like bukake targets after the finish. Sad!

Yeah. I'm feeling like we're gonna look like we got our heads dunked in a bucket of Elmer's Glue.

Or Elmer's goo.

Pete & the staff puffed their chests a little too early. I knew that ghey #WatchThisFinsh hastag would be a hex.

The bukkakee ending is going to bring a whole new meaning to #WatchTheFinish

lmao

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now

Golden signed a class of 33 that year. 8 of those kids were 4 stars and up. That's an abomination of a class.

Advertisement
Back