Banda's call

What a joke, ***** the make yourself feel better tweets, stop letting the best talent leave S Fla

Advertisement
Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will

Here comes the fargat nole troll. Literally. ******* will be everywhere when we miss on these players.

I come with facts you come with tired seminloe jokes..simple fact is if we lose henderson and edwars its obvious that this staff cant close...make me more than positive that We only got Herbert because UF didnt have an OL coach...We better land one of them or this is a bad sign for our future...the names change but the game remains the same

lol. You obviously don't know about Shannon and CJ's Daddy.

Edwards is a Plan C recruit with Syracuse, Colorado, and Lville offers. He's a low 3 star clown and you're going to bytch about "losing" him ot the gaytors? My guess is if we got Edwards, you'd be talking ***** about how no one else wanted him, etc etc etc. lol.

You transparent, bruh.

Advertisement
Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep and that was with the ncaa cloud been used against him by every other coach but we really shouldn't expect otherwise after hiring a coach that had just gotten fired.

"Cloud"...lol...transparent troll is transparent. :RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp

Here comes the fargat nole troll. Literally. ******* will be everywhere when we miss on these players.

I come with facts you come with tired seminloe jokes..simple fact is if we lose henderson and edwars its obvious that this staff cant close...make me more than positive that We only got Herbert because UF didnt have an OL coach...We better land one of them or this is a bad sign for our future...the names change but the game remains the same

Edwards is a Plan C recruit with Syracuse, Colorado, and Lville offers. He's a low 3 star clown and you're going to bytch about "losing" him ot the gaytors? My guess is if we got Edwards, you'd be talking ***** about how no one else wanted him, etc etc etc. lol.

You transparent, bruh.

Lol You got any moar excuses? Im dying to hear them

You transparent, bruh.

What excuses. They're facts dummy. lol.

Advertisement
This staff. Smh.

Really? Two of the shakiest kids go elsewhere and it's somehow our fault , you're that idiot from canesport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There shouldn't be that many shaky local kids. This is what the "everything is great" guys are missing. If there's no bags and we're getting outrecruited by a sinking ship up north then that's garbage.

If we're getting bagged then I admit there's nothing we can do and might just have to accept that we're going to continue to struggle with kids who are raised by dirtballs.

These ghetto kids will go to the ****tiest teams just to leave the ghetto , it's dumb as ****

KKKainesville is a lot more ghetto than Coral Gables.
95% of UM fans haven't even seen the Gables

You transparent, bruh.

All excuses are facts WTF is wrong with you mane?? are you retarded?

Advertisement

Retarded. lmao. This class is outstanding. I know you're just ****ed that you don't get to gloat.

What he said is likely to be true...

Looking at the 247 composite rankings, Golden signed three classes ranked higher than this class (#16): 2012 (#10), 2013 (#14), and 2014 (#12).

Most of the teams we are trying to realistically pass have fewer commits so it will be difficult to move a lot higher as they add players too.

Really? Two of the shakiest kids go elsewhere and it's somehow our fault , you're that idiot from canesport

There shouldn't be that many shaky local kids. This is what the "everything is great" guys are missing. If there's no bags and we're getting outrecruited by a sinking ship up north then that's garbage.

If we're getting bagged then I admit there's nothing we can do and might just have to accept that we're going to continue to struggle with kids who are raised by dirtballs.

These ghetto kids will go to the ****tiest teams just to leave the ghetto , it's dumb as ****

KKKainesville is a lot more ghetto than Coral Gables.
95% of UM fans haven't even seen the Gables

Sad but true.

Advertisement

You transparent, bruh.

All excuses are facts WTF is wrong with you mane?? are you retarded?

Nah, excuses are the ***** you say to defend your boy Gus. Facts are the truth, which is that he's a useless ****.

Hopefully we are reading too much into that tweet but it sure feels like one of those "we got turned down by these kids BUT look who we did get and how loyal they are!" type deals to switch the focus.

Advertisement
Back