Banda's call

Advertisement
Should've won two more games and should've had a better class. It's still heading in the right direction, just behind schedule. To be elite though you to be able to reel in those last elite targets. We have talent to be good but to be great you need a ton of top end guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Starting to notice a trend.. First it.. "I'd be happy with Mcfarland, Thomas, CJ, Edwards, Dean, and Harley" .. Then it "I'd be happy with Thomas, CJ, Dean, and Harley".. now it "I'd be happy with Thomas, Dean, and Harley".. slowly lowering our expectations at every turn.. This ain't acceptable.. Y'all understand we got a 4M dollar HC right? and he can't even close virtual locks.. how they **** are we suppose to comeback with no chips..

Bro just gtfo of here with your negativity. You wanna know what it really was at first? Two weeks ago we all thought Harley Henderson and Edwards had no shot at coming here. We would have been happy with McFarland Thomas and Dean. Now it looks like we messed up with McFarland but picked up Harley and CJ/Edwards are still possibilities.

We also thought we had Heebert and Slaton a month ago. Now, we only have Herbert.

we never thought we had either as both were UF leans

Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will
I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now

Golden was also only getting paid less than 1/2 what Richt makes,Richt is getting paid to deliver much more.

Got him. Jeez, I'm glad someone brought this up. We didn't spend $4m to win 9 games and to have a middle of the road recruiting class. This is the type of class I would expect from a mid tier coach, not from Richt. He's getting played like he's never done this b4.

Here we go again. 6 pages of speculation.

Here we go again. 6 pages of speculation.

Yep....expect all the insiders and gurus to keep us guessing til it's over....This is what you get when all of our possible commits are on signing day....'If' they all decide to go elsewhere we're fwucked!!!!

Bruh we already got 21 commits. Five guys on signing day with three virtually being locks.

Nothin' is locked until they sign lil homie.....these Kids flippin' back and forth as we speak.

Nah Harley, Dean and Thomas haven't been wavering for the past week or so.

Last I checked.... Dean said he was down Miami and Arizona st. and Thomas is in a 3 way tie according to his coach...... Harley could flip to UF in the a.m if they offer....In other words, we won't " officially" know until signing day... everything else is pure speculation.

Yet you some how are chalking Henderson and Edwards up as locks to UF... They are locks but thomas isn't?

Advertisement
You still think we gettin top 10?

Hundred percent. You putting too much weight on Henderson and Edwards. I think we get CH anyways. Those two do not make or break, nor even define this class. They are just the last 2 targets on our board and every year people elevate the last targets on the board to some pedi stool they haven't earned. We have a nice class man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can respect that, we still need one of them as a sign we can dudes at home..Its not about the ranking really with them its about beating them head to head vs UF...

This I can respect.

Y'all realize that if the get one of the two that will be the only battle they would have beaten us in? No I don't think we wanted Davis as much as some say we do. We dropped Gamble. Didn't want telfort. And we took Donaldson Herbert and one of those guys.

Nah we wanted Davis and Marco Wilson

yup.. this class is a failure.. fk edwards.. he another Redwine to me.. but Henderson is type of player we can't miss out on.. bruh we paying Richt x10 more money.. and the only difference so far is Defensive Scheme and new S&C (jury still out).. We got the same **** results in recruiting except x10 more teasers.. I've always said that Golden was a solid recruit.. but he would make our players fat and put them in trash scheme..

SHOULD HAVE HIRED BUTCH DAVIS. He could of did everything Richt did but cheaper.. This man Butch got fking FIU at 75th in recruiting.. 75th!!.. Last year they were 103rd.. the year before.. 98th.. Richt can't even finish better then Golden did with more scholly available.. LAWDDD..

Things like this is why you lose any credibility.

_Ac4xq.gif

Fred G. Sanford. And the "G" is for "Gone."

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will
I respect you & think sometimes people don't get that your just ****in with'em... But I disagree that Folden would have signed a better class, or that he's signed better classes than this in the past.

Richt is a much better talent evaluator than Folden & if Folden was crootin this class, I can 100% guarantee that we would've lost Donaldson, DJ Johnson, Perry & Bandy... Definitely wouldn't have a shot with Thomas or Dean either.

I agree with you tho that missing on CJ & Edwards would be a failure... No matter how people try to make excuses for it, losing both Hendo & Edwards this late to UF is a problem.

Maybe but overall you cant tell me your not disappointed if we lose henderson and edwards..I hated Golden but as much as people rag on him he had the 9th rated class in 2012...Im just coming with facts mane... Ill wait untill signing day but this lookin kinda mediocre right now

Golden was also only getting paid less than 1/2 what Richt makes,Richt is getting paid to deliver much more.

Got him. Jeez, I'm glad someone brought this up. We didn't spend $4m to win 9 games and to have a middle of the road recruiting class. This is the type of class I would expect from a mid tier coach, not from Richt. He's getting played like he's never done this b4.

So in his first season (after 15 years of cane mediocrity) you guys expected better than 9 wins and a bowl win? At one time Vegas had the O/U season win total at 6.5

I'd say we're right on schedule, if not a bit ahead of schedule. Let's also not forget that probation officially ended in October and we need another recruiting cycle to get closer to having a full roster.

Last edited:
Advertisement

So in his first season (after 15 years of cane mediocrity) you guys expected better than 9 wins and a bowl win? At one time Vegas had the O/U season win total at 6.5

I'd say we're right on schedule, if not a bit ahead of schedule. Let's also not forget that probation officially ended in October and we need another recruiting cycle to get closer to having a full roster.

Solid and valid points.

For us to lose most of our top targets at DB is a shame. The worst part about it is that it's 1 school that came down and took each one. I would understand if some of them went to different school but UF came down and took it to us

Should've won two more games and should've had a better class. It's still heading in the right direction, just behind schedule. To be elite though you to be able to reel in those last elite targets. We have talent to be good but to be great you need a ton of top end guys.

Good point. If only we would've won as many games as UF, then we'd be getting Edwards and Henderson

Please don't use the probation shtick. It's an excuse and it's already been overused by the Golden Girls.

8 and 4 with a bowl win is not good enough. I expect more. We played one team more talented than us. We lost to 3 teams with inferior rosters and didn't beat a single team with a better roster. The only opportunity for that was FSU. You could possibly argue ND had a roster (recruiting wise) as talented as us. Losing games over the last 15 is also an excuse. What does that have to do with now? We still have higher recruited players than every team on our schedule except for FSU.

I'm tired of excuses. Just win.

Advertisement
Vern is right. This class and year is a disappointment. That doesn't mean he wants Al Golden as coach.

Results, not excuses ladies

9 wins and a bowl win with 3 true frosh starting lbs was a disappointment? GTFO sloot

That 3 freshman comment sounds like an excuse to me. Losing to UNC and Notre Dame was unacceptable. Losing Henderson, Edwards, and Macfarland is also a failure. If you define success at Miami as winning 9 games, then maybe you don't realize what Miami football should look like.

You are a 🙀

Vern is right. This class and year is a disappointment. That doesn't mean he wants Al Golden as coach.

Results, not excuses ladies

9 wins and a bowl win with 3 true frosh starting lbs was a disappointment? GTFO sloot

That 3 freshman comment sounds like an excuse to me. Losing to UNC and Notre Dame was unacceptable. Losing Henderson, Edwards, and Macfarland is also a failure. If you define success at Miami as winning 9 games, then maybe you don't realize what Miami football should look like.

You are a

Now that you are completely defeated in this debate, I agree your best course of action is to insult me.

200w_s.jpg

I warn you though, this ***** bites.

Advertisement
If true it's because FIU can take all those borderline players with academic/whatever issues that can't go anywhere else.

yup.. this class is a failure.. fk edwards.. he another Redwine to me.. but Henderson is type of player we can't miss out on.. bruh we paying Richt x10 more money.. and the only difference so far is Defensive Scheme and new S&C (jury still out).. We got the same **** results in recruiting except x10 more teasers.. I've always said that Golden was a solid recruit.. but he would make our players fat and put them in trash scheme..

SHOULD HAVE HIRED BUTCH DAVIS. He could of did everything Richt did but cheaper.. This man Butch got fking FIU at 75th in recruiting.. 75th!!.. Last year they were 103rd.. the year before.. 98th.. Richt can't even finish better then Golden did with more scholly available.. LAWDDD..

Things like this is why you lose any credibility.

Good point. If only we would've won as many games as UF, then we'd be getting Edwards and Henderson

I'm not saying one correlated directly with the other. I'm saying the staff has fallen short now on two different aspects. Winning and crootin.

Advertisement
Back