Banda's call

Advertisement
Watching Nkosi shred the tall git and harley/thomas consistently break Henderson's ankles in a couple years will make this right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we lost CJ

any inside info or just assuming?

Now I see why Golden bargain shopped
These South Florida kids are straight
white-diva-swimwear_400.jpg

CJ was always going to Florida I never thought one weekend would change that . Just like Devonta was never coming here, people are just too ****** stupid to see reality and accept it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This staff. Smh.

Really? Two of the shakiest kids go elsewhere and it's somehow our fault , you're that idiot from canesport

There shouldn't be that many shaky local kids. This is what the "everything is great" guys are missing. If there's no bags and we're getting outrecruited by a sinking ship up north then that's garbage.

If we're getting bagged then I admit there's nothing we can do and might just have to accept that we're going to continue to struggle with kids who are raised by dirtballs.

This staff. Smh.

Really? Two of the shakiest kids go elsewhere and it's somehow our fault , you're that idiot from canesport

There shouldn't be that many shaky local kids. This is what the "everything is great" guys are missing. If there's no bags and we're getting outrecruited by a sinking ship up north then that's garbage.

If we're getting bagged then I admit there's nothing we can do and might just have to accept that we're going to continue to struggle with kids who are raised by dirtballs.

These ghetto kids will go to the ****tiest teams just to leave the ghetto , it's dumb as ****

Advertisement
This staff. Smh.

These ghetto kids will go to the ****tiest teams just to leave the ghetto , it's dumb as ****

KKKainesville is a lot more ghetto than Coral Gables.

Whenever coaches put out one of these pep tweets you know something is going wrong

Yep...GOlden has signed better classes than this group will

Here comes the fargat nole troll. Literally. ******* will be everywhere when we miss on these players.

I come with facts you come with tired seminloe jokes..simple fact is if we lose henderson and edwars its obvious that this staff cant close...make me more than positive that We only got Herbert because UF didnt have an OL coach...We better land one of them or this is a bad sign for our future...the names change but the game remains the same

Advertisement
Back