Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
Patke is the only hope this works. Banda is basically flavor flav to patke chuck d in this instance cause banda is worthless from a coaching standpoint.

I don’t doubt that you’re connected but just can’t understand how this is possible. Banda’s safety units have been pretty good the last 2 seasons other than Knowles.

Patke is the only hope this works. Banda is basically flavor flav to patke chuck d in this instance cause banda is worthless from a coaching standpoint.

This is why taking you seriously is a ******* challenge. Everything is a ******* absolute until it comes to calling you out on your frequent bull****. Then you become all mealy mouthed while your defenders talk about **** "being fluid". If Banda is "worthless" who coached the two starting safeties? Did Sheldrick Redwine turn from a mediocre CB to a good safety in a two year span all by himself? Cut the ****. His position group played well.

Not worried about a 3* ✌🏿

Understand how you feel. However, I will always pull for the Canes and hope they do well, but simply will not contribute any of my hard-earned bucks to the program until some positive changes are made. I think I initially gave Richt more credit than due until I found out he hired his unqualified son for QB coach. Nepotism will always come back to bite you in the butt. You simply open the door wide to well-deserved criticism. Guess I thought he was a lot smarter than he has proven to be.

Advertisement
I feel I have been pretty level headed regarding this year. I will admit this seems a little odd. They press release a national search to then name these two with zero experience coordinating a D much less calling a game the next day?
Maybe they coordinate it and run everything through Simpson? Simpson keeps his eyes on the D operation?
I still think there needs to be some sort of transparency to what he is thinking for the offense this next year. Even if it is staying the course he should at least come out and give his reasoning on why he thinks it’ll get better. Nobody even my self will like that answer but I feel he owes it to the school, fans, players and recruits to give some sort of statement.

Understand how you feel. However, I will always pull for the Canes and hope they do well, but simply will not contribute any of my hard-earned bucks to the program until some positive changes are made. I think I initially gave Richt more credit than due until I found out he hired his unqualified son for QB coach. Nepotism will always come back to bite you in the butt. You simply open the door wide to well-deserved criticism. Guess I thought he was a lot smarter than he has proven to be.
Was just messing with you. Criticism is fair for sure.

Advertisement
Look man I'm not saying I know all the answers but I can use common sense to reach conclusions. Will I be right? Only time will tell but I'd rather be optimistic and not just spew hateful and stupid comments like some posters on here do.

Also Sam Brooks just recommitted back to the program and his apology on twitter is well written and seems sincere.

The first positive sign to show that we will be fine under Banda/Patke/Simpson. I expect and hope alot more commits to come after this weekend when the staff shows that the program is stable and fine on the D side of the ball.

GO CANES!!!

Time will tell.
I do hope it works out.
But hope is not strategy.
But it’s inexcusable to me to not do a true search. It’s a failure of due diligence and short sighted. Lazy.

Roger that. Still have ample provisions of Scotch, bourbon, rum, vodka and gin for now.

I might be over shortly. I'm down to huffing a dirty turpentine soaked rag from my garage and doing shooters of Scope mouthwash.

Advertisement
For the record, Sabag didn't hire Durkin. He released a statement yesterday saying that Durkin was on campus doing research on how they run their program as has many other coaches in the past. Additionally, Sabag stated that Durkin was in no way an employee of UA.
Right, and Saban has always been 100% honest and has never been known to take find loopholes in the rules to give his team every possible advantage. If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you.

Right, and Saban has always been 100% honest and has never been known to take find loopholes in the rules to give his team every possible advantage. If you believe that, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you.
Don't shoot the messenger. Trust me, I'm far from naïve. Sabags covering his *** from all the backlash he was getting.

Advertisement
I don’t doubt that you’re connected but just can’t understand how this is possible. Banda’s safety units have been pretty good the last 2 seasons other than Knowles.
Yeah they have. Only problem with that is ask any of his unit what he has to do with that. Would you find it odd if I told you his unit goes to rumph for advice?

This is why taking you seriously is a ******* challenge. Everything is a ******* absolute until it comes to calling you out on your frequent bull****. Then you become all mealy mouthed while your defenders talk about **** "being fluid". If Banda is "worthless" who coached the two starting safeties? Did Sheldrick Redwine turn from a mediocre CB to a good safety in a two year span all by himself? Cut the ****. His position group played well.
Ask sheldrick redwine who is nothing but average who's responsible for his improved play... he wont tell u its banda. The only player who is transparent about this **** is ac. **** answer u on Twitter. Ask him. Can't wait to see what u morons say next year when jaquan is gone how great a job he does with his unit. If qb play was a strength would you also say what an amazing job lil richt is doing with his unit? Fyi there's several coaches on this team that contribute minimally to their group. Now you got me to respond. After that you can go back to calling me out to than when someone verify it for you in months or a year etc you can say thank God they kept it real. Past that don't confuse me not responding to these fake *** key board warriors who wanna pretend they know so much about the program as being button mouthed. It's a key board and a screen. Doesn't take alot to be tough on here.

Is Patke that good with the X's and O's to get this type promotion after one year?

Advertisement
Back