Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Yeah they have. Only problem with that is ask any of his unit what he has to do with that. Would you find it odd if I told you his unit goes to rumph for advice?

Well this is just **** scary. A guy who can't coach is part of the defensive coordinator team next year? Yeah, that sounds like it's going to work out well. I was really hoping this was Mark Richt knowing what he was doing and making some kind of brilliant move but it seems more likely that he's just given up at this point. Is Patke going to be the brains of the operation next year?

Advertisement
Ask sheldrick redwine who is nothing but average who's responsible for his improved play... he wont tell u its banda. The only player who is transparent about this **** is ac. **** answer u on Twitter. Ask him. Can't wait to see what u morons say next year when jaquan is gone how great a job he does with his unit. If qb play was a strength would you also say what an amazing job lil richt is doing with his unit? Fyi there's several coaches on this team that contribute minimally to their group. Now you got me to respond. After that you can go back to calling me out to than when someone verify it for you in months or a year etc you can say thank God they kept it real. Past that don't confuse me not responding to these fake *** key board warriors who wanna pretend they know so much about the program as being button mouthed. It's a key board and a screen. Doesn't take alot to be tough on here.

I said a couple of days back that half this staff wasn't worth their weight with the exception of Dugans, Hartley (specifically TE coach, and that he's a great recruiter), Rumph, and Simpson. The rest of the coaches leave a lot to be desired.

Advertisement
When Chad Morris left Clemson after the 2014 season, Clemson decided to name Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott as Co-OC's. Those two guys had a grand total of zero years of OC and play-calling experience before 2015. It worked out pretty well for them.

Get Bedenbaugh.

Fire Searls & Richt JR

Hire a strong ST Coach, QB coach & another coach that are all ACE recruiters

When Chad Morris left Clemson after the 2014 season, Clemson decided to name Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott as Co-OC's. Those two guys had a grand total of zero years of OC and play-calling experience before 2015. It worked out pretty well for them.
Good point, but let us not forget the other side of the ball wasn't a complete disaster.

He promoted Simpson to see "Big Picture Initiatives" Hopefully Simpson gives him some type of picture that his offense sucked. But common sense is he expects Simpson to be a yes man.. SMH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back