Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Richt is mad at us for ragging on his sorry-assed coaching,

madder at us for dumping on his flop-son Jon.

So he's planning on milking this another year - and for the purpose of getting us back - wants to ***** us right up the bunghole with an industrial sized pineapple.
So you saying this is a conspiracy? This calls for Robert Mueller to get to the bottom of this!

Advertisement
He would need to terminate a coach to hire a new DC and OC. We also likely lose a few of our defensive coaches in the process. Richt made the safe hire for a man that doesn't want to get fired and does not want to fire his son. He now has the spot and money to hire a big-time coordinator.

Hiring an big time OC ....fires himself as the OC though. I have no faith in the situation and can see them simply just bringing in a special teams coach or promoting one of the current GA's or some sh*t

Alabama has 4 defensive coaches:
  1. Defensive Line (AHC)
  2. Defensive Coordinator / Outside Linebackers
  3. Co-Defensive Coordinator / Inside Linebackers
  4. Defensive Backs

Alabama has 60 analyst and staffers. They are bucking the system with their coaches...**** they may be bringing in DJ DURKIN for 35k to sh*t all over everything.

Advertisement
Alabama has 60 analyst and staffers. They are bucking the system with their coaches...**** they may be bringing in DJ DURKIN for 35k to sh*t all over everything.

You are not wrong but they are still running their defense with 4 position coaches. Miami has analyst too.

Now that Banda is not going to Temple where in the world is Manny going to find someone with his pedigree....
79074D3C-A903-4065-A0B6-10EC7211D19D.gif

You are not wrong but they are still running their defense with 4 position coaches. Miami has analyst too.

miami has analyst that we legit have people on this board that know more about football than they do. They bring in and hire a bunch of sh*t for recruiting and loopholes that they as coaches should do. Newsflash to them...they still arent going to land Bogle and Stevenson. It's a clown show...The sad part is..Diaz landed a guy i would have took for our DC position he won out. I would of been cool with him taking one of Banda aor Patke..and us hiring a DC that was allowed to bring in one guy...and maybe flip guys he already recruited to us. This was short sighted and done just because of the decommits, etc.

I know your not cool with this.lol. Class was already a disaster WITH these guys....

Advertisement
This is why we’re always “at the table,” but never land elite guys. Our young coaches become friends with the kids and keeps us in it, only for them to sign with actual coaches that’ll develop them for the league

Uh huh. Three members of the starting secondary are gonna get drafted this year. If every junior declares that wouldn't be making an awful decision by doing so we're talking about 7 players on defense getting drafted. A side of the ball filled with young coaches in age or in Simpson's case short on college coaching experience.

Quarterman
Pinckney
J.Jackson
Johnson
Redwine
M. Jackson
Willis

Willis was the highest rated prospect and he wasn't even a top 50 recruit unanimously.

No development though.... GTFO of here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do you all know they will fail ? Obviously the head man in charge see something out of them not to let them leave secondly I see new hires all the time through out college football and majority of the time they are guys who some never heard of so I like the hire obviously the recruits like the hire and we will see what type of effect it has on signing day

How do you all know they will fail ? Obviously the head man in charge see something out of them not to let them leave secondly I see new hires all the time through out college football and majority of the time they are guys who some never heard of so I like the hire obviously the recruits like the hire and we will see what type of effect it has on signing day

Thank god, a poster who isn't going to automatically forecast how bad this decision is/will be.

One of the slapdicks currently on the staff will get promoted imo. There's certainly no big splash OC hire in the works.

Richt HC
Brown RB/OC
Dugans WR/OC
Searels OL
Hartley TE/ST
Richt QB

Simpson DL
Banda DB/DC
Patke LB/DC
Rumph DB
Slapdick DEF

Advertisement
Uh huh. Three members of the starting secondary are gonna get drafted this year. If every junior declares that wouldn't be making an awful decision by doing so we're talking about 7 players on defense getting drafted. A side of the ball filled with young coaches in age or in Simpson's case short on college coaching experience.

Quarterman
Pinckney
J.Jackson
Johnson
Redwine
M. Jackson
Willis

Willis was the highest rated prospect and he wasn't even a top 50 recruit unanimously.

No development though.... GTFO of here.

If you think any of those guys wouldn’t be better than they are right now if they would’ve went to a Bama or osu or Michigan etc. then the problem is you. I can’t be help you with that.

Advertisement
Back