Banda on a plane?

Advertisement
Confirmed.

article-2245622-166F2D5C000005DC-988_634x418.jpg

Advertisement
I would have dropped that headcase months ago. He is not a 17 year old kid anymore supposed to be a man at 20. I wouldn't waste one more minute chasing that nutjob. There are other good players we can go after.

I question whether a 20 year old freshman has the same upside as someone younger. Has the kid (I should say, young man) topped out?

Advertisement
The Narrative changes so fast on this board now Jobe is average hahaha.

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

i do not want this dude in my secondary.

Shades of Harley last year.one endless entry after another,get rid of the bum,good riddances
who wants him.Then he signs with the U,and Harley greatest thing since sliced bread!

Soooo... Is Banda still on a plane???

Banda set up a camouflaged tent outside his place in CT so he could jump Derrick Ansley when he trys to come back and get Bama’s OV rescheduled...

Advertisement
I think Banda is on one of those flights Richard Braniff set to go to the moon......

I would have dropped that headcase months ago. He is not a 17 year old kid anymore supposed to be a man at 20. I wouldn't waste one more minute chasing that nutjob. There are other good players we can go after.

I question whether a 20 year old freshman has the same upside as someone younger. Has the kid (I should say, young man) topped out?

Remember that kid Tyler Byrd (DB/WR) about 6 feet and 185- 190 pounds from the Naples area a few years ago that was about this old and went to Tennessee? What happened to him?
In HS was a 24 foot long jumper, 10.8--100m man , etc. but he was old enough to be in his 2nd year in college.

Golden and company thought he might come here.

Last edited:

Remember that kid Tyler Byrd (DB/WR) about 6 feet and 185- 190 pounds from the Naples area a few years ago that was about this old and went to Tennessee? What happened to him?
In HS was a 24 foot long jumper, 10.8--100m man , etc. but he was old enough to be in his 2nd year in college.

Golden and company thought he might come here.

They made him a WR and ruined him. If he came here back then, he'd probably be starting at CB.

Advertisement

Jobe is older than Travis Homer...

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

i do not want this dude in my secondary.

Shades of Harley last year.one endless entry after another,get rid of the bum,good riddances
who wants him.Then he signs with the U,and Harley greatest thing since sliced bread!

Sam Bruce is a more appropriate example

Advertisement
Back