Banda on a plane?

The only moron on this thread is you, man. You are the one that is so offended that a young man is not going to the college that YOU want him to go to. LOL. So ridiculous.
No, I'm responding to your b**** a**.
The only b****** on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

If Jobe wants to flip to Alabama, he can do that even while maintaining that he wants to be the next Sean Taylor. Who cares? Oh wait. You morons do because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to criticize a young man that is making a decision about his future without first consulting you or following your wishes for his life. That sounds so ridiculous. If you can't handle recruiting season, stay away.

And yet you're posting on a social forum responding to it lol. Ok hero how is that pedestal of douche your standing on?

You are an idiot. I realize this site is crawling with them but if a kid (wait Jobe is ****ing 20 years old) wants to comport himself like a fool he can and should get called out.

Your pulpit of tears not withstanding please refrain from posting anymore in this thread. The OP does not need anymore help dumbing things down.

Steven,

Are you the preacher from Kansas?

Advertisement
Hes meeting someone whos disguised as Jobe he will never meet the real Jobe, when Banda sits down with him bama will sit him with a mannequin that looks like Jobe. Chess not checkers

Hes meeting someone whos disguised as Jobe he will never meet the real Jobe, when Banda sits down with him bama will sit him with a mannequin that looks like Jobe. Chess not checkers

With a speaker hooked up so that Saban can do the talking from a remote radio

The only moron on this thread is you, man. You are the one that is so offended that a young man is not going to the college that YOU want him to go to. LOL. So ridiculous.
And yet you're posting on a social forum responding to it lol. Ok hero how is that pedestal of douche your standing on?

You are an idiot. I realize this site is crawling with them but if a kid (wait Jobe is ****ing 20 years old) wants to comport himself like a fool he can and should get called out.

Your pulpit of tears not withstanding please refrain from posting anymore in this thread. The OP does not need anymore help dumbing things down.

Steven,

screen-shot-2012-10-24-at-1-28-14-pm2.jpg

Advertisement
No, I'm a college student in Florida.

Steven,

Why do you post on this website

What a zinger.

To clarify, that was directed strictly [MENTION=17411]AzzaraSteven[/MENTION]. Not you, [MENTION=288]Hegemon[/MENTION].

Why do you post on this website

What a zinger.

To clarify, that was directed strictly [MENTION=17411]AzzaraSteven[/MENTION]. Not you, [MENTION=288]Hegemon[/MENTION].

Ahh yes

Apologies

Advertisement
Does this thread get put with the other wasted pages to compare to the wasted Jeudy thread of last year...asking for a friend.

Does this thread get put with the other wasted pages to compare to the wasted Jeudy thread of last year...asking for a friend.

It should

Juedy has how many catches at Bama? lol.....I honestly don't know.....

Advertisement

It should

he looked like a 5 star WR his last couple of games, u saw what hes capable of real quick and why he was recruited as the top wr on bama and our board

It should

he looked like a 5 star WR his last couple of games, u saw what hes capable of real quick and why he was recruited as the top wr on bama and our board
Missed the point entirely

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why, because I believe a student athlete should go to the college of his choice? Just like the decision I made. Because I think it's petty for grown men (like us) to bash a student athlete on Twitter for his own personal choice? That's why I need to stay in school and I have a lot to learn?The fact of the matter is Jobe is free to choose any college that he wants. If he flips, he flips. The double standard on this board is how Cane's fans want other athletes like Samuels Jr., Darren Williams (former Kentucky commit), and others to flip to Miami, but cry like a bunch of women when a Miami commit tweets something about another school. I'm out. Say what you want about me; at least you are leaving someone else alone.

Stay in school and study hard kid, you have a lot to learn.

Advertisement
Why, because I believe a student athlete should go to the college of his choice? Just like the decision I made. Because I think it's petty for grown men (like us) to bash a student athlete on Twitter for his own personal choice? That's why I need to stay in school and I have a lot to learn?The fact of the matter is Jobe is free to choose any college that he wants. If he flips, he flips. The double standard on this board is how Cane's fans want other athletes like Samuels Jr., Darren Williams (former Kentucky commit), and others to flip to Miami, but cry like a bunch of women when a Miami commit tweets something about another school. I'm out. Say what you want about me; at least you are leaving someone else alone.

Yes. Precisely. There is a double standard. This is a fan message board for the U - not the other schools. No one gives a **** unless he's a Cane. This is not a hard concept

LMAO, okay kid whatever you say. Now go and hit those books, grown folks are talking.

Also, stay off drugs they are affecting your brain.

Steven is an idiot.

Let him go back to whatever useless liberal arts degree with associated tears allotment he is studying for.

No one here is complaining about WHERE Jobe is going dumbass. We're "complaining" (using that term very loosely) in the manner in which he conducts himself.

Steven tears keep flowing someone provide Sally some tissues.

Advertisement
Back