Banda on a plane?

Lol it’s hilarious that somebody actually is backing this kid. This staff broke their back to make sure this grown *** 20 y/o man finally graduated and this is how he repays them? A few weeks worth of sweet talk from Bama and he says **** the guys that busted their *** to make me eligible and this dumbass wants to criticize us?

I’m 22 and my brother’s 20 and if We were to tell my father that we were making this decision after letting this staff do all of this for me, he would rip me a new *******. You were obviously pampered as a child and not taught to be appreciative of help from others if you think what he did is ok...and from the sound of it, you do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only b****** on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

If Jobe wants to flip to Alabama, he can do that even while maintaining that he wants to be the next Sean Taylor. Who cares? Oh wait. You morons do because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to criticize a young man that is making a decision about his future without first consulting you or following your wishes for his life. That sounds so ridiculous. If you can't handle recruiting season, stay away.

And yet you're posting on a social forum responding to it lol. Ok hero how is that pedestal of douche your standing on?

Its a simple post ... stop talking about juedy or anybody else .. is our Safties coach on a plan to try and talk to jobe .. simple post ... u guys posting and talking here is nonsense about other shi*

Apparently this moron doesn't see the 66 page Jobe thread.

66 pages for an average football player. wasting valuable recruiting time even flying up there, unless it's to tell him he no longer has a spot in this elite class

The Narrative changes so fast on this board now Jobe is average hahaha.

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

i meant what i said. hes AVERAGE.

go ahead & post his senior highlights and prove me wrong.

66 pages for an average football player. wasting valuable recruiting time even flying up there, unless it's to tell him he no longer has a spot in this elite class

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

i do not want this dude in my secondary.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaMJobe/status/938869496932159488

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_y8bmYGW4

AVERAGE

Advertisement
The only cry babies on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

If Jobe wants to flip to Alabama, he can do that even while maintaining that he wants to be the next Sean Taylor. Who cares? Oh wait. You morons do because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to criticize a young man that is making a decision about his future without first consulting you or following your wishes for his life. That sounds so ridiculous. If you can't handle recruiting season, stay away.

Shut up *****. If you can't handle fans being fans find another information outlet beside team specific recruiting boards.

Lol it’s hilarious that somebody actually is backing this kid. This staff broke their back to make sure this grown *** 20 y/o man finally graduated and this how he repays them? A few weeks worth of sweet talk from Bama and he says **** the guys that busted their *** to make me eligible and this dumbass wants to criticize us?

I’m 22 and my brother’s 20 and if We were to tell my father that we were making this decision after letting this staff do all of this for me, he would rip me a new *******. You were obviously pampered as a child and not taught to be appreciative of help from others if you think what he did is ok...and from the sound of it, you do.

Few weeks worth of sweet talk? You think that's what changed his mind? lol cmon man - you know better.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

AVERAGE

Wow that is pretty average. Thought dude was a lot faster than that. Other than interfering with WRs on every play, I also didn't see good technique at all from the CB position.

His vertical wasn't much either on the INT.

Wasn't his junior yr tape really good?

Advertisement

AVERAGE

How someone gonna make a 2 minute long highlight video with 1:30 worth of defensive holding, kick returns (great job highlighting the stiff arm on a 140lb kicker), **** poor form on tackling, and random bull****? Then 20 seconds are throws with **** near no receiver in sight.

Some of yall p u s s i e s are truly hurt. I beleive we are on our way up. Whoever doesn't want to be down f an. We got our own fish to fry

AVERAGE

think Bush with coaching and physically ready, him going to bama doesnt make him a bad player hes still an elite prospect. Ur saying our staff doesnt identify talent thats what ur pretty much saying

Lol it’s hilarious that somebody actually is backing this kid. This staff broke their back to make sure this grown *** 20 y/o man finally graduated and this how he repays them? A few weeks worth of sweet talk from Bama and he says **** the guys that busted their *** to make me eligible and this dumbass wants to criticize us?

Few weeks worth of sweet talk? You think that's what changed his mind? lol cmon man - you know better.

I meant it as Bama only because of the acc championship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Thats sour grapes if u think hes a bad player now cuz he flipping to bama, hes a good talent top 2 with Hall and him and throw Tyson in there. Those 3 kids first 2 steps are explosive and they close on the ball those r miami type dbs man. He runs a 4.55 57ish not fast in time but hes explosive thats different then a 40 time, kid is good no doubt about it. If he goes to bama which I think he will fuq him especially after what this staff has done for this kid.

Thats sour grapes if u think hes a bad player now cuz he flipping to bama, hes a good talent top 2 with Hall and him and throw Tyson in there. Those 3 kids first 2 steps are explosive and they close on the ball those r miami type dbs man. He runs a 4.55 57ish not fast in time but hes explosive thats different then a 40 time, kid is good no doubt about it. If he goes to bama which I think he will fuq him especially after what this staff has done for this kid.

People said the exact same stuff about Ridley a few years back.

AVERAGE

think Bush with coaching and physically ready, him going to bama doesnt make him a bad player hes still an elite prospect. Ur saying our staff doesnt identify talent thats what ur pretty much saying

Golden era commit. Which is fitting if he flips like most other kids he got commits from

Advertisement

People said the exact same stuff about Ridley a few years back.

And hes a 1st rounder or projected 1st rounder this coming draft

Advertisement
Back