Banda on a plane?

Advertisement
Apparently this moron doesn't see the 66 page Jobe thread.

66 pages for an average football player. wasting valuable recruiting time even flying up there, unless it's to tell him he no longer has a spot in this elite class

Advertisement

66 pages for an average football player. wasting valuable recruiting time even flying up there, unless it's to tell him he no longer has a spot in this elite class

The Narrative changes so fast on this board now Jobe is average hahaha.

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I don't think he is average and I doubt DD does as well. Having seen enough of these primadonnas over the years the chances they flake out (regardless of school) is very high.

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

Advertisement

I mean I agree we should just drop him and move on enough with the games. But that doesn't make him an average football player because he plays games is all I'm saying.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

latest I heard was there was a drone spotted leaving the Schwartz around 3 am with a picture of Bnada taped to it

Advertisement

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

100% agree hopefully he mans up today tells Banda look the ship has sailed and our staff moves on. In my opinion we pretty much going there for closure like a girl needs after a break up. Forget it him go to your plan B nomore time should be wasted on this kid.

100% agree hopefully he mans up today tells Banda look the ship has sailed and our staff moves on. In my opinion we pretty much going there for closure like a girl needs after a break up. Forget it him go to your plan B nomore time should be wasted on this kid.

Personally I don't think Samuels is a plan B either.....

I wouldn't let this kid take us all the way to signing day ala Henderson and what's his face last year.

Advertisement
So is Banda going to CT today or what ? anybody have any update

giphy.webp

Last edited:
I would have dropped that headcase months ago. He is not a 17 year old kid anymore supposed to be a man at 20. I wouldn't waste one more minute chasing that nutjob. There are other good players we can go after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back