Banda on a plane?

Does anyone know what Jobe had for breakfast? Is Banda bringing him some guava pastelitos?

This is important stuff mane.

Advertisement
The only cry babies on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

If Jobe wants to flip to Alabama, he can do that even while maintaining that he wants to be the next Sean Taylor. Who cares? Oh wait. You morons do because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to criticize a young man that is making a decision about his future without first consulting you or following your wishes for his life. That sounds so ridiculous. If you can't handle recruiting season, stay away.

Last edited:
The only b****** on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

If Jobe wants to flip to Alabama, he can do that even while maintaining that he wants to be the next Sean Taylor. Who cares? Oh wait. You morons do because you have nothing better to do with your lives than to criticize a young man that is making a decision about his future without first consulting you or following your wishes for his life. That sounds so ridiculous. If you can't handle recruiting season, stay away.

:4e49C5euykr1O.jpg:

The only b****** on this site are you all. The double standard that's put up here is amazing. You guys are crying and ticked off that Jobe might (he hasn't done it yet) flip to Bama but want so bad for Samuels Jr. to flip to Miami. According to your logic, shouldn't Samuels Jr. stay committed to the Seminoles?

Is that you Jobe? This 20 year old has been playing games for to long.

Advertisement
Apparently this moron doesn't see the 66 page Jobe thread.

66 pages for an average football player. wasting valuable recruiting time even flying up there, unless it's to tell him he no longer has a spot in this elite class

The Narrative changes so fast on this board now Jobe is average hahaha.

He's always been average. The star whores on here scream the loudest but smart folks know the truth.

The Narrative changes so fast on this board now Jobe is average hahaha.

Which is a fair point. I think DD's comment is due to frustration from a time wasted standpoint more than anything else but I wont speak for him.

Jobe is the same guy talking up Sean Taylor as his idol etc etc and has been committed for two years. During the entire process he's acted like a clown on social media and shed copious tears.

Look he wants to go to Bama? Do it. Sack up like a man and make a decision instead of acting like a **** on social media.

Amen man...New generation so corny and feminine with the social media. No one really cares about you or your little family. Just pick a school, and good luck. Kid is obv very talented.

And yet you're posting on a social forum responding to it lol. Ok hero how is that pedestal of douche your standing on?

That being said...Pete expected a de-commit 2 nights ago? Kid maybe re-considering things?

Advertisement
That being said...Pete expected a de-commit 2 nights ago? Kid maybe re-considering things?

He flat out said he's de-committing, didn't want to hear from coaches and "made his choice".

At this point every day that goes by and he doesn't do it is good.

Having said that I'm of the opinion we should go after Samuels and bring in Campbell. Boom done.

No, I'm responding to your b**** a**.

And yet you're posting on a social forum responding to it lol. Ok hero how is that pedestal of douche your standing on?

You are an idiot. I realize this site is crawling with them but if a kid (wait Jobe is ******* 20 years old) wants to comport himself like a fool he can and should get called out.

Your pulpit of tears not withstanding please refrain from posting anymore in this thread. The OP does not need anymore help dumbing things down.

The only moron on this thread is you, man. You are the one that is so offended that a young man is not going to the college that YOU want him to go to. LOL. So ridiculous.

You are an idiot. I realize this site is crawling with them but if a kid (wait Jobe is ****ing 20 years old) wants to comport himself like a fool he can and should get called out.

Your pulpit of tears not withstanding please refrain from posting anymore in this thread. The OP does not need anymore help dumbing things down.

Advertisement
The only moron on this thread is you, man. You are the one that is so offended that a young man is not going to the college that YOU want him to go to. LOL. So ridiculous.

You are an idiot. I realize this site is crawling with them but if a kid (wait Jobe is ****ing 20 years old) wants to comport himself like a fool he can and should get called out.

Where did I say I was offended?

See this is the type of knee jerk idiocy I am talking about. Do you even read the posts or just stamp around like a 14 year female on her period? Honestly. Your posts are useless.

Turn your computer and/or internet capable device off and save us all some brain cells.

I don't understand why the expectation is to not talk about a highly touted recruit and where he is going on a RECRUITING MESSAGE BOARD.

If you had just stopped at the Samuel point you might have had a point. But then you had to blab a paragraph of nonsense.

Advertisement

I have made this same argument pretty much every year, and it looks like it's coming out early for the 2018 class. There is always someone...

Josh Jobe's Mom, with no respect whatsoever, no one gives a flying **** about this kid unless he's a Cane. Coming on a FAN message board and delivering this dribble is disingenuous at best. It makes you look like you are some moral white knight that's taking the high road. I'm sure there are a few of the "do you bruh! gotta feed the fam - eat up!" corny *** dudes on this site, but for the most part this is a message board full of Canes fans. This kid means jack **** to us unless he's a Cane. We watched him re-up his commitment 3 times, invoke the memory of the late Sean Taylor (who is a demi-god in these parts) and troll for 6 months only to clown us after 2 years of commitment. No. **** that kid. And **** anyone who doesn't understand that this message board and the fans are about this U, not about some 19 year old half retarded "kid's" life choices. Most of the people in here don't want to take the high road. If you are a Cane fan and you cheer for local kids to spurn you to go play for the KKK mastas in the SEC, please never come back.

Why do you post on this website

Why do you post on this website

What a zinger.

Advertisement
Back