Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Compared to what he does now it’s night and day. Completely different lifestyles. Dude does what he wants , when he wants while making good money. A coaches life at any level is a major difference.

Maybe he decides to get into coaching but this dude is living the life.

i cant see ed who wanted to be with his family when he took this job go back on that. a coaching lifestyle as you said sucks. when youre not coaching youre recruiting all over the country

Advertisement
Well the first shoe drops.... or is thrown whichever you prefer

marco-wilson-shoe.jpg

I always wish we’d hired banda as dc instead of Baker. All I hear is how smart the guy is with x’s and o’s
From who??? He’s str8 garbage. He knows all the X&O’s of THIS defense only bc he studied it & Manny has been running this garbage since he picked him up from the bar!

He has zero feel for the game..cannot anticipate what’s coming...cannot properly scout an opponent, almost clueless about coverage outside of what he’s been taught & lacks the intimate knowledge of the front 7.

Advertisement
Is that their current DC? Whoever their new DC was this year actually did okay at making chicken salad out of chicken ****.
Syracuse got someone from Rocky Long’s staff to run its D. Tony White. Long has produced some great young up and coming DCs including Zack Arnett at Miss State and Danny Gonzalez at ASU.

If Manure had any guts, he’d try to grab Arnett, but Arnett might not want to jump on a sinking ship. His star is rising right now and he did an incredible job in his first year at Miss State.

The only guys that hot seat coaches tend to be able to attract are retreads or guys with checkered parts looking for redemption.

One possible scenario.

Banda and Manny are boys.

Utah State’s interest dovetails nicely with the fact that Banda has an inkling there will be a new DC, in which case the risk of him not being retained goes way up.

I can’t believe no one has thought of this scenario. That basically Banda knows that the entire defense will be overhauled with a new DC, and that he better get while the getting is good.

That is what I’m praying it is. And it does make sense.

Advertisement
Syracuse got someone from Rocky Long’s staff to run its D. Tony White. Long has produced some great young up and coming DCs including Zack Arnett at Miss State and Danny Gonzalez at ASU.

If Manure had any guts, he’d try to grab Arnett, but Arnett might not want to jump on a sinking ship. His star is rising right now and he did an incredible job in his first year at Miss State.

The only guys that hot seat coaches tend to be able to attract are retreads or guys with checkered parts looking for redemption.

I like Arnett and they guy who took over for him at San Diego St also

Wait...if Banda doesn't take Patke or DVD then what other position coaches would he take? I'm not referring to the the analysts.

Would he take Rumph? Doubtful. Stroud?
Not position coaches. He most likely brings some GAs with him, if I’m reading the tea leaves correctly.

Advertisement
Wait...if Banda doesn't take Patke or DVD then what other position coaches would he take? I'm not referring to the the analysts.

Would he take Rumph? Doubtful. Stroud?

I think it was mentioned earlier, that there is no current confirmation of him taking any of the main assistant coaches.

Differentiating stories about what he wants to do.

His gig right now is awesome , come and go as you want with no responsibility. And get paid well. No recruiting , running up and down the roads kissing kids asses. He’s just a name and face.
So is T-Rob a no go because he does has play calling experience at South Carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back