Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seriously no one has said hes staying.... my god people love to just make up their own narratives.

If he ends up staying they BI*CH MOAN and COMPLAIN away and ill be right there with you, but lets wait to see what happens first
Let me be miserable

Advertisement
From who??? He’s str8 garbage. He knows all the X&O’s of THIS defense only bc he studied it & Manny has been running this garbage since he picked him up from the bar!

He has zero feel for the game..cannot anticipate what’s coming...cannot properly scout an opponent, almost clueless about coverage outside of what he’s been taught & lacks the intimate knowledge of the front 7.
You come off more as a hater on Banda so it’s hard for me to take you serious, you flat out lied about him with recruiting. I’ve heard different from recruits families mouths, multiple. Actually anyone that deals with him feels the same. So I’m not sure where your personal issue comes from or care to know. But is obvious something happened. It’s almost like he banged your girl or something.

I’m not a big manny guy but I see some area coaches and other folks online who have agendas or straight up lie on crazy theories. Creating stupid narratives, which is common for the program.

It seems you’re always lookibg to blast this guy any chance you get it’s always him lol , when people do that I automatically look at them sideways.

I’ve posted multiple times I was cool with the whole d staff being fired , including Banda. We need a douching. So I’m not defending the guy, more speaking on facts rather then feelings.

But that doesn’t take away from truths I know, and him being the best recruiter on the team. Him or fields.

I’m done here , no need to go further. Good day.

Last edited:
I could see him bringing in a legit DB coach who will assume the playcalling role. Baker will be Co-DC/LB coach and will assist in game planning.

Not the changes anyone envisioned, but Manny is making his death bed as we speak. If he fails, he’ll have no one to blame but himself.

T Rob seems to me to make the most sense to fill that role and fill the recruiting vacuum left by Banda's departure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You come off more as a hater on Banda so it’s hard for me to take you serious, you flat out lied about him with recruiting. I’ve heard different from recruits families mouths, multiple. Actually anyone that deals with hi feels the same. So I’m not sure where your personal issue comes from or care to know. But is obvious something happened. It’s almost like he banged your girl or something.

I’m not a big manny guy but I see some area coaches and other folks online who have agendas or straight up lie on crazy theories. Creating stupid narratives, which is common for the program.

Im not sure what happened but you always look to blast this guy any chance you get , when people do that I automatically look at you sideways.

I’ve posted multiple times I was cool with the whole d staff being fired , including Banda. We need a douching. So I’m not defending the guy, more speaking on facts rather then feelings.

But that doesn’t take away from truths I know, and him being the best recruiter on the team. Him or fields.

There are a lot of people who actually like Banda and manny. Unlike richt manny will take risks on kids too. There are people in media, former players and others in the community who always wanted Mario and will defend him and rip manny to shreds. I was not a fan of manny hire. Still not but manny can make the playoffs and Mario can be 3-10
And they will say. We need Mario. He can recruit.

Gurvan hall really benefits.. time to get some fresh blood to develop that kid a bit.. not sure if he wants that coaching or not hit he clearly was not being developed by Banda

hall is still a mystery to me. Highly recruited kid who just looked terrible this year. Zero impact on any game this year except negative stuff. He literally didn’t make one impact play.

Advertisement
You come off more as a hater on Banda so it’s hard for me to take you serious, you flat out lied about him with recruiting. I’ve heard different from recruits families mouths, multiple. Actually anyone that deals with hi feels the same. So I’m not sure where your personal issue comes from or care to know. But is obvious something happened. It’s almost like he banged your girl or something.

It seems you’re always lookibg to blast this guy any chance you get it’s always him lol , when people do that I automatically look at you sideways.

Tee and DDS have been lying on this board for a long f'n time. They're bitter AF.

hall is still a mystery to me. Highly recruited kid who just looked terrible this year. Zero impact on any game this year except negative stuff. He literally didn’t make one impact play.
Banda seemed to do really well in developing guys who had low ceilings (guys like him).. play with ur smarts play sound.. they bought into his coaching... the higher end athletes we have at saftey now.. bolden and hall in particular don’t seem to take to his coaching style from what we see on Saturdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back