Banda Gone To Utah St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know that this is a real possibility but how reliable is that random twitter account?

Advertisement
Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Good for him. Dude has worked his *** off for many years and we can hate on him all we want but dude just got a solo job to prove himself.

let’s see who he takes and how Manny now shakes up the staph.

We all know/assume Baker is back. I think we lose Patke and Rumph along with stroud going off field.

we need elite recruiter/teacher for those DB spots. Get me someone who can teach technique for the D-line.

This rumor has been out for awhile and makes sense that nothing has been announced for staff changes. Hopefully manny has a few spots to fill on the D.

Please God do not promote DVD to CB coach. Get a established or up and coming coach. Make DVD go to lower D1 to get coaching experience then work his way up. If DVD gets promoted it's a lazy *** hire

Advertisement
Good for him. Dude has worked his *** off for many years and we can hate on him all we want but dude just got a solo job to prove himself.

let’s see who he takes and how Manny now shakes up the staph.

We all know/assume Baker is back. I think we lose Patke and Rumph along with stroud going off field.

we need elite recruiter/teacher for those DB spots. Get me someone who can teach technique for the D-line.
I could see him bringing in a legit DB coach who will assume the playcalling role. Baker will be Co-DC/LB coach and will assist in game planning.

Not the changes anyone envisioned, but Manny is making his death bed as we speak. If he fails, he’ll have no one to blame but himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back