Banda Coming On...

Advertisement
Let's put him on some linebackers....
I think TJ and Troutman are the real deal... TJ hasn't gotten the royal treatment from the SEC etc because they knew he's Miami bound. Troutman is being slept on HEAVILY. Hammett is a DE IMO and I think we saving 1 more LB spot just in case a stud becomes available/wants in...

Advertisement
I’ll admit I was wrong on Banda man. Last year when Rumph was rumored to be fired I called for Banda’s head too and Patke(still want him gone) but Banda has done a 180 and landed everyone he’s zeroed in on lately. Respect to that man !

According to the last depth chart I saw TC isn’t even the favorite to start this upcoming year.

He had turf toe last year somewhat. Missed some games...and UGA has talent at the spot. TC would be starting opposite Al Blades here barring injury rather easy. We are gonna see some young kids play cb for us this season if there is one im excited about it

Advertisement
Now if Banda could just recruit some **** CBs for yes while he's hot... Get DVD in it too ****

Most worthless person on staff is Patke. And Baker and Rumph have done jack **** with recruiting. If they don't improve quick and Diaz chooses to keep them on staff, he's doing the same thing Golden did.

All I know is before Banda got here our safety play was mediocre at best, with Banda it’s been light years better especially in the tackling department. If we start winning that position will be elite, nonetheless as far as body of work I’ve always liked Banda.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He interviewed for the bama job

Did he get it?. And since?.
Typically when someone wants a job its some sort of leverage there...they got his son and he aint get a job?.

He wasnt coming here, but the college job isnt/wasnt the reason. Pat Surtain could had a college job at his alma mater like yesterday.

Advertisement
I’m usually solid against Banda and Rumph. I’ve posted their L’s but I’m giving props where it’s due for Banda. He’s been on a roll lately. Now if he can land James Williams and make me really eat my crow.
Gotta give credit when credit is due. The man has been showing out lately.

Advertisement
Back