Banda Coming On...

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Banda after the last 7 months....
EB544D79-EBD6-4A6E-BBC0-E06C1583F423.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the negativity towards these two but it all centers around 3 guys mainly in Surtain, Campbell, and Rique. Problem is at that time, the one year couldn't undo what was done under Golden, etc. Rique was a bag as we know, and that is that. Hopefully as we move on the cycle can change, and the Canes win. Those cats were never coming to a team that routinely won 6-8 games at most, save for the one good year. We need consistency and the class now and last year should be a great start hopefully.

Advertisement
I get the negativity towards these two but it all centers around 3 guys mainly in Surtain, Campbell, and Rique. Problem is at that time, the one year couldn't undo what was done under Golden, etc. Rique was a bag as we know, and that is that. Hopefully as we move on the cycle can change, and the Canes win. Those cats were never coming to a team that routinely won 6-8 games at most, save for the one good year. We need consistency and the class now and last year should be a great start hopefully.
riques mom let the whole world know she wanted six figures in cash for UGA. Surtains pops wanted a job at Bama.
At this point, TC has been less productive than Al Blades Jr

Advertisement
we land james williams and half the board will say he didnt have committable offers elsewhere.
So true, I mean seriously folks need to give it a rest. Kid can coach ‘em too so what’s all the chatter for? Kids who weren’t coming to the U unless we backed up the Brinx truck? If anyone needs to go it’s hands down Patke.

So true, I mean seriously folks need to give it a rest. Kid can coach ‘em too so what’s all the chatter for? Kids who weren’t coming to the U unless we backed up the Brinx truck? If anyone needs to go it’s hands down Patke.
he has recruited all 4 stars since he got here. landed the top safety in country last year and he put every player he (rumph) coached in NFL. i dont get the hate for this guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back