Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
That was on July 5th. Hopefully something changed. We were waiting on our season to finally show these recruits we can win. Cant imagine the momentum in recruiting when we do. Some of the OOS 5 stars swing our way. Also factor in all of our commits that will be in the All Star games.

The video was from July 15th.
Recruiting’s going great for us but I wouldn’t keep my hopes up for that one.

No way they deserve this QB! His talent will be lost in ug offensive scheme. But lashlee's quick thinking and getting the ball out quickly offense he would crush it!

They changed their scheme, they are running the spread with Monken

I'm saying it's not reasonable to expect a guy, who Diaz fired, to be helpful in recruiting a 5-star out of state qb to Diaz. If anything, he'd be an extra hurdle because of the way things ended for him here.

Not necessarily. The kid's dad was a P5 coach for how long? Diaz want calling for his head with Mark was coach. He also knows that a new HC almost always brings in his guys. Nothing personal, just part of the process. Mark fired a bunch of Golden boys when he came in.

I don't think Jon holds it against Manny. If anything, probably dislikes Georgia more because of how his pops was treated FOR Kirby. Would like to stick it to them..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Just don’t think TVD would sit behind a guy that has 3 more years minimum..
I mean but that's no different than a '21 QB commitment. I say we dig in and try to flip Nussmeier-Stone-Milroe- or Garcia. In that order.

Advertisement
Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Just don’t think TVD would sit behind a guy that has 3 more years minimum..
This is true, but in today’s game, you need to recruit a QB, every year. And if you’re going to recruit one, try and get the best one you can find. I really like TVD, and think that he’s gonna be a stud for us. But if he runs off because of a ‘21 kid, then is he really ready (mentally) to be the QB for this program?

They hired Todd Monken. Best thing Kirby has ever done in his career.

Monken didn't have a choice - college jobs were all he was going to get right now after trashing his own staff to other coaches before games last year.

I can't wait to see that guy implode the UGA staff.

Advertisement
That was on July 5th. Hopefully something changed. We were waiting on our season to finally show these recruits we can win. Cant imagine the momentum in recruiting when we do. Some of the OOS 5 stars swing our way. Also factor in all of our commits that will be in the All Star games.

The video with the hats was made July 15th. Still 8 days ago so hopefully JW in his ear.

Why do you assume he gets beat out

Yeah, I wouldnt count TVD out. Think UF planned on a 3 star beating out Franks? Or USC expected 3 star Slovis to beat out Daniels?

Correction:
Based on the moustache in his photo, I can see why USC expected Daniels to lose the starting job.

Advertisement
Back