Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
Mims just pushed back his commitment Date from Aug 15 to Oct 14th his birthday day. He currently is at 100% CB to Georgia, I guess he’s not so sure about being a Dawg anymore.
I have a feeling JW is in his ear actively recruiting him. Staff just got to keep working him.

Advertisement
This can't be bad news for the good guys. My first thought was he was trying to figure out how to get here to campus in August or September.
At least it’s 100% bad news for uga.
kid is from the state and is 100 predicted to go there. No reason to push back a date a whole 2 months. can’t imagine the uga staff liking that at all.

At least it’s 100% bad news for uga.
kid is from the state and is 100 predicted to go there. No reason to push back a date a whole 2 months. can’t imagine the uga staff liking that at all.

fans on the 247 board are NOT happy. That's his birthday. It was his original date then he moved it up. Now it's back. Told their Rivas site he isn't ready.

Advertisement
Who's the main competition for him? Georgia and ...

Well, he named Bama his leader at one point then backed off that and said he had no leaders. Auburn also rumored to be a factor.

Shocker right now is there is a following on the Bama 247 board who thinks it's going to be MIAMI. Including one of their insiders. I've never seen that posted before but maybe there is some truth to that post last week about Mims and Vandagriff being worked by James Williams.......

Advertisement
Well, he named Bama his leader at one point then backed off that and said he had no leaders. Auburn also rumored to be a factor.

Shocker right now is there is a following on the Bama 247 board who thinks it's going to be MIAMI. Including one of their insiders. I've never seen that posted before but maybe there is some truth to that post last week about Mims and Vandagriff being worked by James Williams.......

Where is this ...

Advertisement
If there’s a season and we win 10+ games this year. I like our chances with this kid, regardless if he’s already committed to us or UGA.

Advertisement
Back