Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
ROFL, why you trying that man like that, you must think tvd is a coward or something!

Did you actually read what I wrote..I said I thought TVD was going to be an AA here and IF promises were made to Brock that he would probably bolt.

I’m all in on TVD.I think the kid is the goods and a lot of people are sleeping on the kid.Geez reading comprehension mush nog be taught in some schools.

TVD isn’t going to be scared of this dude. By all accounts, he’s been incredibly impressive since he showed up. If he loses fair and square, he might bolt. But we’re getting way too ahead of ourselves.

I said that TVD was going to be an AA here and would probably bolt IF promises were made to Brock giving him the starters nod.TVD shouldn’t be playing behind anyone in my opinion.How is that saying he’s being scared of anyone.

I’m in the kids corner ....

I said that TVD was going to be an AA here and would probably bolt IF promises were made to Brock giving him the starters nod.TVD shouldn’t be playing behind anyone in my opinion.How is that saying he’s being scared of anyone.

I’m in the kids corner ....
Didn’t understand your initial point, but I hear where you’re coming from now. I guess my response would be that I doubt Lashlee and Diaz are promising Brock the starting job. That doesn’t seem to be their style.

Other than hearing about a poster on another site claiming JW was trying to recruit BV to Miami, I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe we're in this for him.

But maybe that's a good thing?

Advertisement
Look Man...at the end of 82, (beginning of 83) When Kosar was named starter, it took several Coaches from stopping Testeverde from transferring....Testeverde stuck it out...and became an AA and Heisman Winner.....Competition Breeds Greatness...
@caneinorlando, I agree back in the early 80s the practices were fully open you could be 10 feet from the action and you can hear all these issues taking place in front of us. recruits standing next to us, etc. SO great Testaverde stayed, love him.

Did you actually read what I wrote..I said I thought TVD was going to be an AA here and IF promises were made to Brock that he would probably bolt.

I’m all in on TVD.I think the kid is the goods and a lot of people are sleeping on the kid.Geez reading comprehension mush nog be taught in some schools.

Bytch, did you actually read what you wrote, and can you comprehend your own words:

kw conch:
Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD

Looks familiar bytch, apparently you the one sleeping on tvd, you probably one of the main ones who thought perry would've transferred by now, since you think like a coward, you obviously think others do!

Bytch, did you actually read what you wrote, and can you comprehend your own words:

kw conch:
Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD

Looks familiar bytch, apparently you the one sleeping on tvd, you probably one of the main ones who thought perry would've transferred by now, since you think like a coward, you obviously think others do!

Why don’t you finish the sentence I wrote Bytch it continues on to say I THINK TVD CAN BE AN AA HERE.

I’m one of the guys on here that have been zero TVD since day one and only said he was not going to sit behind someone for 3 more years IF promises were made to Brock.

You must be a CNN or MSNBC reporter that only reports half the actual truth on things.

Advertisement
Why don’t you finish the sentence I wrote Bytch it continues on to say I THINK TVD CAN BE AN AA HERE.

I’m one of the guys on here that have been zero TVD since day one and only said he was not going to sit behind someone for 3 more years IF promises were made to Brock.

You must be a CNN or MSNBC reporter that only reports half the actual truth on things.

Next time you phaggot *** talk about "reading comprehension" yo dumb *** should learn how to comprehend your own ****. Bytch wasn't no need to finish the sentence your contradictorial sentences. On one hand yo dumb *** saying tvd might roll out because another qb committs, and on the other hand you coming with the ***-backwards/sideways compliment, GTFOH before even tvd beat you ho ***!

Next time you phaggot *** talk about "reading comprehension" yo dumb *** should learn how to comprehend your own ****. Bytch wasn't no need to finish the sentence your contradictorial sentences. On one hand yo dumb *** saying tvd might roll out because another qb committs, and on the other hand you coming with the ***-backwards/sideways compliment, GTFOH before even tvd beat you ho ***!

Wow another keyboard thug....I should have know with a name like Calvin.My old mans name was Calvin and he was a prick too...

Advertisement
**** Mims tape is elite. Need to offer Mims and Mason Smith 300k a piece in NIL bags. If the interest is there, DO NOT let them get away. Supposedly theres interest on Smiths side. This thread was the only thing I saw with Mims. When we prove we can win, we should get 1st choice on EVERYONE. Bama, LSU, Clemson should be getting our leftovers. Not even being a homer, but when were winning, theres nothing like it. It speaks volume how well were recruiting after getting our *** beat by FIU last year.

C'mon, man. I was all set to agree with this, but then the unnecessary partisan politics reporting shot at the end... Couldn't you have just stuck to your point and "Calvin being Calvin", without the comparison to certain media outlets that may be left-leaning? You're better than that, and I mean that sincerely.

C'mon, man. I was all set to agree with this, but then the unnecessary partisan politics reporting shot at the end... Couldn't you have just stuck to your point and "Calvin being Calvin", without the comparison to certain media outlets that may be left-leaning? You're better than that, and I mean that sincerely.

You’re right my bad...

Advertisement
Yea that was some weak **** there. Keep Politics off the board.

Advertisement
Back