Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
Love how we kept our own in JW away from UGA. But nothing would be sweeter then to give them a big **** you, and take Mims. Need to drop the NIL bags

At one time, not too long ago, five-star offensive tackle
Amarius Mims was scheduled to commit on his birthday, October 14.

The No. 2 prospect in the country out of Cochran (Ga.) Bleckley County then pushed the commitment up to August 15 earlier this summer.

Now, he is back to the original date.

"I have decided to push my commitment date back to October 14," said Mims.

He said he just needs "more time" to make the decision and that he did not feel he would be ready in the coming weeks.

Just a few weeks ago, Mims cut his list down to Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Mims has now eliminated the Sooners and is focused on five schools.

Nothing has changed for Mims, there is no order to his top five, and he is contact with those schools daily. He wants to take more time to make his decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im confused. I hope like **** ur right. I dont have 247 account. But did this Smooveth predict something before?

He is all over the UGA board making predictions. He hasn't been right often. The first time I really noticed him was when James Williams put out his Top 2. He predicted Williams to commit to UGA that weekend but kept saying he would probably end up signing with Miami. He did warn them not to write the Canes off. When Williams didn't commit, he lost a little credibility. After that, he had a few other predictions which no one really believed. Then he popped up here. He seems to agree with the Bama people saying Mims to miami

He is all over the UGA board making predictions. He hasn't been right often. The first time I really noticed him was when James Williams put out his Top 2. He predicted Williams to commit to UGA that weekend but kept saying he would probably end up signing with Miami. He did warn them not to write the Canes off. When Williams didn't commit, he lost a little credibility. After that, he had a few other predictions which no one really believed. Then he popped up here. He seems to agree with the Bama people saying Mims to miami

Thanks bro. And im assuming none of the Bama people are credible??

Advertisement
Advertisement
At one time, not too long ago, five-star offensive tackle
Amarius Mims was scheduled to commit on his birthday, October 14.

The No. 2 prospect in the country out of Cochran (Ga.) Bleckley County then pushed the commitment up to August 15 earlier this summer.

Now, he is back to the original date.

"I have decided to push my commitment date back to October 14," said Mims.

He said he just needs "more time" to make the decision and that he did not feel he would be ready in the coming weeks.

Just a few weeks ago, Mims cut his list down to Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Mims has now eliminated the Sooners and is focused on five schools.

Nothing has changed for Mims, there is no order to his top five, and he is contact with those schools daily. He wants to take more time to make his decision

Kid has a great sense of humor. He included F$U on that list. HILARIOUS.

Advertisement
Back