Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
****, imagine if you’re Carson Beck. You don’t think he’s mad? At least Richt was a man of his word but this dude is a complete liar and has been for years. It not a coincidence that dudes and recruits are starting to catch on.
Carson Beck to................. FSU?

Imagine for a second you are Brock vandergriff. You decommitted from Oklahoma where Riley pumps out heismans and first rounders like it’s nothing to go to Georgia where you were presumably promised the starting gig. Then Kirby goes and gets Daniels who has lots of eligibility left. I’m telling you Kirby ain’t here making friends. Kid might be mad
you are onto something here. Georgia QB room got really crowed with JT Daniels immediate eligibility and more than one year also. they added carson beck last year so this Brock kid might be interested in looking into options and miami bringing lashlee's offense could be a major incentive. hey after landing Tea last year and JW this year and the real possibility taylor: MAN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Advertisement
Running off Eason and Fields for Jake Frohm, brilliant.
Well, Eason got hurt and Fromm’s best season was his first. They were literally a play or two away from winning the national championship in Fromm’s first year as starting QB. I don’t blame Kirby for sticking with Fromm (at that point). However.. When they landed Justin Fields and showed they had no idea how to use him, it was a bad sign. Fromm regressed, and the nail in the coffin was fields going to Ohio state and lighting it up. So yes, if I’m a high school QB, I don’t trust Kirby and this staff. They‘ve shown they have no idea what they are doing with QB’s.

I logged in for the first time in 9 months just to like the **** out of this response.
1595450894447.png
1595450914037.png

Who would win QB1?

Advertisement
Why the **** do you think that? Do you know most of the white dudes that play here are country kids right? The Linders and McDermotts are country as ****. So are the Chickillo’s and the Patchan’s. You need to go do some research on the team you claim to be a fan of if you think kids like this don’t fit in.
you get annoyed easy

Advertisement
Why the **** do you think that? Do you know most of the white dudes that play here are country kids right? The Linders and McDermotts are country as ****. So are the Chickillo’s and the Patchan’s. You need to go do some research on the team you claim to be a fan of if you think kids like this don’t fit in.
This is the definition of "triggered".

I bet I can guess the color of your hair

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back