Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Nah I'm good. The NCAA would be right on our a**!

We can't do what Ole Miss did.

Lol; bruh....was bout to say the thing. Real talk; Snitching Karen would be on the hotline, and even if they can’t find anything, they would make our lives a living ****, affecting future classes.

Advertisement
Aren’t there restrictions on travel to FLA? You think the NCAA wants to come down here and leave with the
Count me in! I’ll swing first i’m new to the board in need of some street cred lol

Advertisement
Always need guys willing to ride! Ncaa can’t take Miami down bc we won’t let it haha
16g3.gif

What I take from this more than the possibility of Vandagriff or Mims is the pull that James Williams has on other high ranked recruits.

The only thing I take from this is how solid James Williams really is. Recruiting for a school is one of the very few real indicators of a "commitment".

But I honestly don't recall a kid ever actually being successful at it. Someone with a better memory than me is welcome to name examples.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing I take from this is how solid James Williams really is. Recruiting for a school is one of the very few real indicators of a "commitment".

But I honestly don't recall a kid ever actually being successful at it. Someone with a better memory than me is welcome to name examples.
And he did it before he announced too. Idk if we get the OT because they make some serious cash in the SEC but Vandagriff I believe comes from money. He’ll probably be a lot more receptive.

Imagine for a second you are Brock vandergriff. You decommitted from Oklahoma where Riley pumps out heismans and first rounders like it’s nothing to go to Georgia where you were presumably promised the starting gig. Then Kirby goes and gets Daniels who has lots of eligibility left. I’m telling you Kirby ain’t here making friends. Kid might be mad

Imagine for a second you are Brock vandergriff. You decommitted from Oklahoma where Riley pumps out heismans and first rounders like it’s nothing to go to Georgia where you were presumably promised the starting gig. Then Kirby goes and gets Daniels who has lots of eligibility left. I’m telling you Kirby ain’t here making friends. Kid might be mad
****, imagine if you’re Carson Beck. You don’t think he’s mad? At least Richt was a man of his word but this dude is a complete liar and has been for years. It not a coincidence that dudes and recruits are starting to catch on.

Advertisement
Back