Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I take from this more than the possibility of Vandagriff or Mims is the pull that James Williams has on other high ranked recruits. Some names I would look out for are of course Jason Marshall, but also possibly Tristan Leigh who showed legit interest in us. As for the QB situation I think getting a GA native like Vandagriff to flip would be near impossible, but Garcia is a very real possibility.

Yeah. They have never stopped talking.. I don’t know if OV’s are going to be a thing which is working against us but his eyes are wide open. All eyes on D’eriq

Milroe would be a crazy get. Don't know if he's necessarily looking for a reason to leave, but Texas had a big miss on the Brockermeyer brothers. Having Milroe and TVD would give Lashlee the option to tailor his offense however he wants. Continue the assumed success of King with Milroe or make it more of a passing offense with TVD.

Milroe would be a crazy get. Don't know if he's necessarily looking for a reason to leave, but Texas had a big miss on the Brockermeyer brothers. Having Milroe and TVD would give Lashlee the option to tailor his offense however he wants. Continue the assumed success of King with Milroe or make it more of a passing offense with TVD.
Believe it or not TVD is probably just as athletic as Jalen.. Jalen is faster sure but TVD can move.. he’s gonna surprise folks with how well he can dance

Believe it or not TVD is probably just as athletic as Jalen.. Jalen is faster sure but TVD can move.. he’s gonna surprise folks with how well he can dance

Yeah his tape shows he can move, and he's a big guy he looked huge when I saw him on campus earlier this year. I just don't think he's as laterally quick as Milroe or King.

Advertisement
I'm on the one who had mentioned the QB we would lose our minds over on now deleted Cribbys thread. Interestingly enough, at the time, it was not Vandergriff who I was referring too.

But SouthPark is correct on this thread.

It's safe to assume Rhett is still fishing for the big catch.

This doesnt look like the type of kid that ends up at Miami :ROFLMAO:

1595393993533.png

Advertisement
I'm on the one who had mentioned the QB we would lose our minds over on now deleted Cribbys thread. Interestingly enough, at the time, it was not Vandergriff who I was referring too.

But SouthPark is correct on this thread.

It's safe to assume Rhett is still fishing for the big catch.
Miller moss, Tyler Buchner, jj McCarthy?

Advertisement
Seems very Unlikely. With that being said, I know we have had coaches following Mims for at least a couple years on Twitter (saslow recruiting assistant his most recent follower) and this is kind of interesting with Brock along with Jon Richt helping coach him

Advertisement
Back