Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Advertisement
Williams was a 100% lock to UGA. Tae was a 100% lock to UF. Miami had a 0% chance of landing Taylor. Have you learned nothing?

I hear you but nice try. Those kids were recruited by this staff for the last 4 years, have long lasting relationships with us and had been to campus a million times. Im not upset at us for trying, but please lol.

Advertisement
After how recruiting been going I ain’t saying “definitely not” for ANYONE. Highly unlikely? Sure but not definitely no for a got **** soul lol

Advertisement
Apparently Vandagriff has already flipped to FSU? Lmao delusional
538BB877-C276-413D-8A3D-629A7FD26341.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Some talk on some of the SEC boards that somethings going on at UGA. Losing out on more top targets than I can remember in a WHILE. JW took an 11 hr ride there just to then turn back around and say no thanks.
He’s botched that QB room so bad it’s gotta rub some players the wrong way. Imagine putting Fromm out there over Fields. The Daniels thing may be the tipping point.

Advertisement
I never mentioned names , I just said there’s a couple highly rated guys we’re in discussions with that nobody knows about.
That's right. Most just guessed at it being Vandagriff. Dude has been pretty loud about UGA so I'd be pretty shocked if we flipped him. Mims would be an even bigger shocker. Who the **** knows after the past couple months though. Precoated the insight @Cribby.

Advertisement
Back