2013 - 9 wins - 14th in recruiting, 12th in '14
2016 - 9 wins - 22nd in recruiting

10 or more wins

2000 - 11 wins - 7th in recruiting
2001 12 wins - 8th in recruiting
2002 - 12 wins - 5th in recruiting
2003 11 wins - 4th in recruiting
2017 - 10 wins - 12th in recruiting, 8th in '18

I think it's pretty safe to say that getting to 10 or more wins will then result in a top 10 class. Multiple top 10 classes will leave Miami with a championship caliber roster.

The whole "Miami has no money" is false, but even if it were true we are fully capable of getting highly ranked recruits if we win. It doesn't take much to get to 9+ wins in the ACC Coastal. The talent has always been there we have lacked the coaching.

When you finally understand what I’m saying, I’ll give you an actual response.

Advertisement
Didn't u would have one. The whole summary of this thread is bags are not the problem, coaching is.

I’ll write slowly so maybe you can understand. Yes we will recruit better and get more donations if we win more through better coaching.

But all the coaching in the world don’t make up for the 5-star Jimmies and Joes in the 3-deep.

How do the bammers and puppies and Clempsen get the pick of the litter in south Florida and stack chips? It’s just not winning. Clempsen was buying guys down here even when “Clemsoning” was a thing.

Bag is so easy to apply , you can be at a fast food joint and some walks by and accidentally bumps you and drops a bag you P/U and there gone or your at a red light and a panhandler just happens to bag you there or at the grocery store going the opposite way down the aisle and a bag appears ALLEGEDLY bag is super easy to apply.
Now work bag with POOOON OMG LOI's will fly...

BAG + POON =EARLY LOI

Not rocket science.

GOCANES

I’ll write slowly so maybe you can understand. Yes we will recruit better and get more donations if we win more through better coaching.

But all the coaching in the world don’t make up for the 5-star Jimmies and Joes in the 3-deep.

How do the bammers and puppies and Clempsen get the pick of the litter in south Florida and stack chips? It’s just not winning. Clempsen was buying guys down here even when “Clemsoning” was a thing.

Every time we have won 10+ wins since 2000 we have recruited a top 10 class, and let u tell it, that's without bags. We have always had the talent to get to 10 wins in the ACC Coastal. We just need the coaching to match that.

Schools have always and will always come to south Florida and buy kids. That doesn't matter bc we get to 10 wins and we will have a elite recruiting class. Multiple elite recruiting classes equals championship caliber roster.

So basically you're arguing that good coaching will not be enough to get us 10 wins in the ACC Coastal with the talent we already have. That doesn't even sound believable.

Advertisement
So basically you're arguing that good coaching will not be enough to get us 10 wins in the ACC Coastal with the talent we already have. That doesn't even sound believable.

Bltch you have a reading comprehension problem.

That’s not what I’m arguing at all.

Getting to 10-11 wins shouldn’t be a problem with good coaching.

Gdam, I predict a fūcking miserable life for you. You talk talk talk and don’t seek to understand.

Mark it down, you’re truly fūcked. You don’t listen. You’ll never hold a job.

Bltch you have a reading comprehension problem.

That’s not what I’m arguing at all.

Getting to 10-11 wins shouldn’t be a problem with good coaching.

Gdam, I predict a fūcking miserable life for you. You talk talk talk and don’t seek to understand.

Mark it down, you’re truly fūcked. You don’t listen. You’ll never hold a job.

U know u lost a debate when all u can do is result to insults.

If you're admitting good coaching will get us to 10+ wins, and history has shown us 10+ wins gets us an elite recruiting class, then u have absolutely zero argument. Whether we have bags to get "5-star Jimmies and Joes in the 3-deep" or not will be irrelevant.

I think we will start to see upticks in booster activity if we win. Money in Miami follows who is winning.

Can't win without players. Look, Richt managed a 10 win season for the first time in a decade. Beat a top 2 team while hosting Game Day. Can only go so far without a big program budget. Big bags. Money talks. Talent walks.

Can't win without players. Look, Richt managed a 10 win season for the first time in a decade. Beat a top 2 team while hosting Game Day. Can only go so far without a big program budget. Big bags. Money talks. Talent walks.

That 10 win season resulted in us getting a top 10 class and so did every 10 win season since 2000. So even if u were to say we don't have bags, which we do, we pull in elite classes regardless.

Advertisement
The talent has always been there we have lacked the coaching.

Do we have coaching now? Did we have coaching when we hired a guy who won more 10 win seasons than not in Richt? Apples to apples, Richt pulled in better classes at UGA than Miami. Also, had a better winning average.

That 10 win season resulted in us getting a top 10 class and so did every 10 win season since 2000. So even if u were to say we don't have bags, which we do, we pull in elite classes regardless.

You have no clue what we have or don’t have. One day you’re going to realize that people a little older than you and with more experience than you, know more than you. But in the meantime go on with your ignorant blissful self

You have no clue what we have or don’t have. One day you’re going to realize that people a little older than you and with more experience than you, know more than you. But in the meantime go on with your ignorant blissful self

As I said before, even if we don't have bags we still get elite classes when we win. Your argument fell apart when u said getting to 10+ wins shouldn't be a problem. If that's the case, and history repeats itself, we get a top 10 class everytime. Whether we have bags or not is irrelevant.

I don't even know what your debating at this point. This thread was about winning/coaching and u said we need bags to get the "5-star Jimmies and Joes in the 3-deep". Multiple 10 win seasons equals multiple top 10 classes and the blue chip ratio we have on this team will get that in the ACC Coastal.

Advertisement
As I said before, even if we don't have bags we still get elite classes when we win. Your argument fell apart when u said getting to 10+ wins shouldn't be a problem. If that's the case, and history repeats itself, we get a top 10 class everytime. Whether we have bags or not is irrelevant.

I don't even know what your debating at this point. This thread was about winning/coaching and u said we need bags to get the "5-star Jimmies and Joes in the 3-deep". Multiple 10 win seasons equals multiple top 10 classes and the blue chip ratio we have on this team will get that in the ACC Coastal.

You’re just stupid.

It’s that simple.

No reason at all for an intelligent person to interact with you.

Good luck in the food services industry.

Bye.

Advertisement
Bags arent the problem but our targets got paid

I dont have cancer but they said I need chemo

Mark isnt the problem but we need an OC

Theres no such thing as white walkers but we built a giant ice wall to keep them out

I think the point is that even for kids who would potentially stay home the bag becomes more enticing especially when it’s coming from a perennial contender and the hometown team isn’t even a contender. Kinda like “**** if Ima stay home I at least wanna have a chance to compete for championships.”

I think the point is that even for kids who would potentially stay home the bag becomes more enticing especially when it’s coming from a perennial contender and the hometown team isn’t even a contender. Kinda like “**** if Ima stay home I at least wanna have a chance to compete for championships.”
Dog i love the U but one thing i love more is my family. If temple offered houses and jobs and a signing bonus.....thats where im going. U have to think like these kids man.....they grow up poor alot of them and the world teaches them that money is thenonly thing and everything. That cash isnt guaranteed to be there u may not make the league so y not take it.

Advertisement
Back